1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Irrealdoll Ino Discussion Part 1

Nov 16, 2012

1. I'm so excited
      I will received soon my Ino
      it will be first first "artist doll" (not a doll from a doll company)

I have no idea about a name, wig ...
      I just know that she will be a girl

2. I got my shipping notification, I am sooooo excited :D
      Waiting to see my little Ino before making final decisions but I have a few plans in mind and have a feeling he is a boy.
      He has some shoes waiting for him but still no clothes...poor little guy, I will have to make a plan quickly!!!

3. congratzTeeps for this good news

4. Thank you!!! :)

5. O hi there, didn't know there is a separate thread for Ino, that's great!!!
      It seems nobody got the doll yet, huh? It's getting harder and harder for me to wait :doh
      My Ino is going to be a boy, sort of "Gavrosh" style I think... He has an outfit waiting for him, a pair of shoes and even hat on it's way.

Good luck to all of us and easy waiting...

6. congratz also Yoshek for your Ino

I didn't see any Ino already arrived to people
      Laura said on her website that she will begin to ship the ones without make up and after
      those will make up

I have read that for wig : this will be 6-7 size
      but for shoes ? same as lati yellow

for body comparaison I only find this picture
      I hope shoes and clothes will fit ^^

7. Loofthewood Thanks and congrats to you too :)
      As to clothes size, as far as I know and see on pictures, LatiYellow and PukiFee clothes fit well. So are shoes. But I make shoes by myself so I went according to the measures Laura gives on her website, and it looks like Enyo/ Ino's feet are bigger. So I made bigger and wider shoes. Will see if it fits when he arrives...
      The clothes I have for my Ino were made to order (I gave the measurements from Laura's site). Hope they will fit...

8. I can't wait to see the first photos of this sweet little doll.... I got mine with a face up and late in the cycle so I wil be last!

9. I ordered mine with faceup too, but I was one of the first to order. Still got nothing, though :( It's getting harder and harder for me to keep patience :doh

10. Shipping notification, congrats Teeps!

Hello and hugs to everyone. I am getting impatient and excited for sure, just like you are. I ordered Toffee Ino with faceup.

One person has received their blank Ino and she posted him in the Flickr groups.
      Not long now =)

11. Congratz Jemjoop !

I read on a french forum that some Ino without make up had already arrived ! this is the same you speak about
      so ... we just have to wait ^^

12. Mine arrived yesterday. I still have to give him his very first face up.

13. Сongrats!!!! Can we see him?

14. Congratz Suok2011
      such a good news !!
      and now : picture ^^ pleaaaaseeee :fangirl:

15. Suok2011 - congratulations!!!

My Ino is in the country but sitting in customs...the waiting feels unbearable now I know he is in the country, I'm tracking the parcel several times a day!!!
      I'm hoping that I will receive it by the end of the week...please, please, please!!! :sweat

17. Very hard to wait & exciting too! I hope everyone gets their sweet Ino before Christmas, what a wonderful gift he/she will be!

18. @suok2011 congrats! can't wait to get a peek at him

@Teeps so close but so far, when they're at the p.o. and not updating on shipping. hope he gets there very soon!

Two more Inos uploaded to Flickr, search "Irrealdoll Ino" and then click Recent.
      One has a custom faceup and the other is a blank but has a few comparison shots to show what beautiful colors Vanilla and Toffee are, and how they look compared with Enyo skintones

19. Thank you Jemjoop! I am off to go look!

Oh my gosh! The toffee Ino is gorgeous! I am so happy that I ordered mine with toffee resin!
      Wonderful comparison photos & so happy to see Inos coming home!