1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ssapdra

Nov 12, 2012

1. Just for possible future needs :cheer

2. I had a wonderful transaction with Ssapdra~

She ordered some custom eyes (blue bases) and was such a pleasure to work with <3

She even sent me a photo of her lovely doll wearing the eyes!!

Thank you so much! Highly recommended!! :)

3. Ssapdra joined to a Leekeworld GO ( winter event ) I was hosting and was a delightful experience from the very beggining *.*. Always so kind and polite in every of her messages... with a nice conversation :3, that I always enjoyed a lot . So fast answering all the messages and it even faster making the payments. Also let me know when the package arrived to her as soon as she got it ^^. I don't have any doubt at all that I would love to deal with her if she allows me to do so ^^.

Thank you so much sweetie for being so megabigwonderful ^^ !! Hope to see you soon again sweetie ><, it's been wonderful to be able to dealing with you !!

4. Ssapdra bought a pair of glass eye from my selling thread.
      Fast payment and everything went smooth and perfect.
      Hope to deal with
      Ssapdra again! ^^

5. Ssapdra was in my beginners swap and was a pleasure to have in the swap ^_^ thanx for joining!!!

6. Ssapdra participated in my 2079Realms GO. Payment for the first invoice was timely but when it came to the invoice for shipping there was a bit of a delay. However things were resolved and the transaction was finished. Thanks for participating!

7. I bought Ssapdra green wig and am very happy with the wig. Communication was great and even shipped my wig right away :) thank you so much :D

8. Sspdra bought a Soom Galena from me. It had been a wonderful transaction. The communication was swift and friendly. She paid very fast and let me know immediately when Galena arrived. Thank you very much for a great transaction. Highly recommended. :)

9. Bought a pair of eyes from Ssapdra. She was amazing to work with and her communication was phenomenal. She shipped via registered mail and through no fault of hers, the package was lost. She has really gone above and beyond supporting me through the loss process and helping me to file the necessary claims and everything. I would definitely not hesitate to work with her again!

10. I bought a pair of bracers from Ssapdra, they are amazing! Arrived super fast and the quality is excellent. Great communication, won't hesitate to buy from again!! :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

11. @Ssapdra joined my Neko Atsume Hoodie Swap and was a great participant.
      Progress was a little delayed but she was great with her communication and pulled through with not just one but two great hoodies for her partner.
      Would love to have her join any of my future swaps.

12. Bought Soom Super Gem Clozel body from Ssapdra. Couldn't be happier with my purchase!
      The body arrived safely and very very fast. Everything was packaged so well, I was honestly amazed.

13. I bought a resinsoul Lian from Ssapdra and it was a wonderful transaction--super communication, everything lovingly packed and shipped just the way I asked (via EMS) I would happily do business again and would recommend Ssapdra to anyone!