1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll discussion thread

Nov 10, 2012

1. :D I thought it would be good to start a thread here, since I saw none discussion on these lovely dolls.

I am really in love with Celtis and Jasmine.:D:D

Start saving!:D

2. I love Celtis too! He really intrigues me, and I love his photo set.

3. Since I first knew about this company I fell in love with their bodies ♥ but not so much with the heads.
      I love where they are going with these new sculpts, especially the elegance boy and girl!

4. I posted and asked if they are planning to sell the head separately for Atropa. She is really lovely. I'll be buying her head if she's available separately. I've already got a spiritdoll gal so don't want the full body. I really like Celtis as well, but I've got the original Abies head and I love it so tough to get another head to put on that body.

5. I think there are separate threads for the herculean/elegance/etc. lines so not all these new dolls would be in one discussion thread.

Anyway I'm totally in love with Morus. Like HobbySue said, if they sell the heads separately he has to come home :D

6. New dolls have a very great impression on me. Morus and Jasmine are very beautiful~~~

7. So in love with Celtis..~ I wouldn't have thought that Spirit will surprise so nicely~

8. Gosh the Morus/Jasmine sculpt is amazing looking! I may just have to edit my doll wishlist! :D I'm really pleased with Spiritdoll's new sculpts altogether, but Morus is by far my favorite. I do wanna see blank pictures of him before I switch around my wishlist, however!

I feel that Spiritdoll has come a long way in their sculpting as well. I remember when Spiritdoll first came around, and I feel an odd sense of pride with their sculpting improvement. xD I mean their bodies were always lovely, but their heads have improved so much.

EDIT: Just checked now and they have blank pictures released of all the new dolls!

9. I love the new dolls too!! And I agree, Celtis is hawt :aheartbea
      I have put my eyes on the Herculean body ever since Cedar was released as well.

10. I quite like these new dolls particularly Morus and Celtis. Celtis' photo sets are interesting too.

11. I am definitely adding Celtis to my wishlist and he will probably be 2013 doll :)

12. Spiritdoll has a 75cm Alice up!

13. Alice is delightful! Another new girl big enough to be a companion for Lusion Dahlia.

14. She already up since November though!
      The face looks strange to me but I do like her body, I hope Spiritdoll will release some basic versions of the 1/2 doll soon. :)

15. I think it's the faceup. The blank doll looks cute.

16. I love Alice so much!Hope to see more 1/2 dolls.

17. I have book marked their site and am interested in the 1/2 doll Alice to be a companion for my Dahlia's. They do a layaway but only up to 3 months which is tough for such an expensive doll as Alice. I also did some research to find a USA dealer. Can't find one. Perhaps I will ask if they will do an extended layaway on Alice.

18. I had read on their board this comment, "Hello, thank you very much for your interest in our 1/2 girl doll. ^^ It will become a doll line later this year, and the body will be released separately. ^^"

19. Thanks Morelle, that's super helpful!

20. Waiting for my buyers to receive their dolls before I take that Alice plunge. But I'm pretty sure I will get her since she's all I can think of. I will get her blank. Alice currently comes with that option of getting her with a factory face up or blank. She also comes with her default wig, eyes and outstanding ensemble. The Alice sculpt will be sold as another doll later this year. Don't know if SpiritDoll will still call her Alice or not. But they have mentioned that there will be a price difference. Lower, perhaps? Would very much like to see Alice compared to Lusion.