1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld Product Review

Nov 3, 2012

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. * What did you order?
      Greenfairy Art Wig in size 5-6" from Denver Doll Emporium

* When did you order?
      January 22nd, 2013

It's a pretty wig but a little pricey in my opinion.

For the most part. The color is accurate but due to its small size, the style differs (it doesn't drape or pan out like in the promotional photos). I also can't help but feel like wigs should be priced according to size.

Ultimately, yes.

Positive:
      - Beautiful unique colors.

Negative:
      - A little thinner than I would have liked. I can see the wig cap right through it from the back.
      - Not cheap.

Yes but I will only be buying wigs in larger sizes.

[​IMG]
      Angelic Mischief by ✧Venetica, on Flickr

3. * What did you order?
      LR-117_M [PeachPink]

* When did you order?
      2013-06-11

No- not given the state it arrived in

Kinda of, but no where near as nice and well made

No

Positive: hair is great quality

Negative: They put the wrong address on the parcel, I had to go door to door to find it. The style is messy and uneven, the plaits are fixed so I can't make it right.

If I they can fix their problem with writing addresses I might but I will only order plain straight wigs from them now

4. * What did you order?
      A wig (first order), 2013 Winter Event Christmas Box (second order, received 3 wigs)
      * When did you order?
      Mid-November 2013 and mid-December 2013, respectively.

Very much so. The quality of the wigs is beautiful, much like a high quality kanekalon wig for life-sized cosplaying. :)

The style doesn't rest like it does in the sale pictures, but overall the differences are minimal.

Mostly, yes. The wigs themselves are wonderful. A little disappointed that I didn't get a variety of items in the Christmas box but I'm pretty sure my order was one of the last ones to go in (the event ended Dec 11, it was already Dec 12 in Leekeworld's timezone when I placed my order but they made it anyway), so I can't say that I expected to get the full selection they had available.

In person, you can sort of see the wig cap through the hair on wigs of a lighter shade (such as Peach Pink and Bright Ivory) but it's not really noticeable if you layer the hair over itself correctly. It's also not noticeable in pictures as far as I can tell.
      Despite that, the wigs are absolutely wonderful and super pretty.

Absolutely! I have another order being put together already and I plan on maybe order eyes from them in the future.

5. * What did you order? LR-084_M wig
      * When did you order? Last week
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? No
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? A bit less bright and of course not styled but more or less...yes the same.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? No
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Frankly the wig feels cheat at the touch an somewhat rough, something I was not expecting from a heat resistant wig that's supposed to feel softer than the normal ones. It just doesn't feel right.
      * Would you buy more from this company? No

6. * What did you order?
      A wig, a pair of eyes, eylashes an pastels.

* When did you order?
      2014-05-28 (got the package on Tuesday, thanks customs =__=...)

I was a bit disappointed about the wig, but the rest was ok.

Nearly, yes.

Nearly, yes.

Yes, but I not that kind of wigs anymore...

Here's a pic with the wig an eyelashes~
      [​IMG]

7. * What did you order?
      Three Art Body dolls; Rosemary, Valentina and Bonnie all with company face up and hand blushing on Valentina and Bonnie
      * When did you order?
      Rosemary 05/Aug/2014, Valentina and Bonny 31/Aug/2014
      I believe so,
      Yes :)
      Yes :D
      I have in total 9 full Art Body girls (plus a floating head) and I have noticed a steady improvement in the quality.
      My three most recent girls I noticed have reinforced wrist/ankle balls, improvements to the top of the torso and neck joint and the seams seem to be less noticeable as well. They have also changed the boxes they ship in, previously the lid folded, the new lids do not fold and are more study but the box lid doesn't seem as deep.
      Yes, I am an addict :wiggle

[​IMG]
      Leekeworld Valentina, Rosemary and Bonnie by Goodbye Sugar Girl, on Flickr

8. * What did you order?
      N-Type Reika in Snow Skin with face up, Blind Wig bag in Girls Style 8-9", Blind Wig bag in Girls Style 6-6.5", Lottery Sketch Paper

* When did you order?
      December 29th, 2014

Absolutely. Both the doll and wigs are gorgeous. The lottery sketch paper was only $1 to be entered into the drawing. It's actually a nice little sketch pad with an included doll photo, which is printed with the lottery number on the back. Even if you lose (which I did), the sketch pad is fully usable as its own item.

Yes. The face up is spot on!

Yes, definitely!

Positive: Gorgeous doll with solid resin and beautiful sculpting. Her skin color is AMAZING. A nice selection of wigs was chosen for the blind wig event, with a great variety in styles and colors.
      Negative: LeekeWorld did a terrible job stringing Reika. The knots in her head are so huge I can't take her head off! That's kind of important for dressing her and putting in her eyes. Also, her joints are a little awkward in design.

Without a doubt!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I have a video review of Reika's N-Type body. You can find it here:)

9. * What did you order?
      Blind Wig bag (size 6 ~ 6.5 inch)

* When did you order? May 27 (arrived very quickly, 4 days later to Canada)

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! The wig hairs are very soft and silky.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

Yes, very satisfied

Positive: very good quality for the price ($60 USD for 4 wigs); happy with the variety in the wigs I received
      Negative: for ponytail/twin tails, they stuff a ball of netting (to hold the shape) attached to a clip but from some angles, this is very obvious and distracting

* Would you buy more from this company? Yes, I already have my eye on some other wigs :)

10. I just received some wigs from LeekeWorld that I ordered for my Fairyland Feeple60 Lacrima. However, it seems that they are the wrong size. I ordered them in E (8-9 inch), but on the card it says size M. Unfortunately I have no way of knowing if it's just a mistake with the cards, because I havne't got my girl yet, so i cannot see if it fits :( Do you guys know any way of checking this or should I just write to LeekeWorld?

* What did you order? Bordeaux E (8-9 inch), BlendMisty E (8-9 inch), LR-146_E in the limited color Burgundy and a wig cap (size L).

* When did you order? November 11th, 2015 (Shipped very quickly, but was stuck in customs for a while).

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, they seem easy to style and feel very soft and silky.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, they were actually even more beautiful in person.

I would have been if they hadn't sent me the wrong size.

Positive: Very good quality. They're so pretty and soft.
      Negative: The wrong size. I ordered them in E (8-9 inch), but received them in size M.

* Would you buy more from this company? Yes, I love their wigs.

11. * What did you order?
      LS-025_G shoes in white
      LR-092_L wig in NaturalBlack
      LR-L-Pieces in NaturalBlack
      LR-LS-Pieces in NaturalBlack
      wig net
      face protector
      2mm stringing elastic

* When did you order?
      December 23, 2015 (order shipped within an hour)
      arrived in Miami on December 28, 2015

yes

yes

yes

Positives: discount event!
      nice quality items
      I accidentally paid for my order twice and immediately e-mailed LeekeWorld and posted on their Q&A board, both my e-mail and post were replied to, my order processed and shipped and I received a refund for my second payment all within an hour! LeekeWorld's customer service is fantastic!
      Negatives: shipping is expensive

yes

12. * What did you order? THIS WIG Leeke World
      * When did you order? December 2015
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Leeke use dollga wig. And the quality is very bad.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Totally different!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? ABSOLUTELY NOT!
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) NOTHING POSITIVE. Bad communication, bad way of work. Surely leeke isn't like in 2008 anymore. The wig is very ugly in shape and not good quality soft wig.
      * Would you buy more from this company? NEVER.

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

When you've created your thread, please take a moment to reply to this thread with the link to your new product feedback thread so we can add it to this index. We'll delete your post here after we've added your link to the index. Thanks!

SORRY if the moderator can do this for me or send me a message, because I didnt understand what you mean above.

Product Feedback Index

13. * What did you order?
      MistyMisty(7~8inch)
      PurePinkEve(9~10.5inch)
      UniqueBaby(9~10.5inch)
      LR-134(9~10.5inch) in Relaxing Brown
      W074(9~10.5inch) in EveCream

* When did you order?
      Ordered at 2015/12/10, Shipped at 2016/1/29, Arrived at 2016/02/03
      The wait time is this long because I did order the limited color(relaxing brown)

Yes! The hair is very smooth and easy to maintain.

Yes, but LR-134 is somewhat more curly than the sales picture(more similar to the pic of Charlotte wearing the BabyBrown one)

Yes

The wig cap can sometimes be seen on the forehead but if you comb it and lay some hair over the area it won't be noticeable both in person and in photographs. Other then that the amount of hair is amazing that you can do some arranging and styling with it!

Of course! I love their wigs:aheartbea

Some reference photo:
      [​IMG]
      But the PurePinkEve doesn't look this pink in real life, it is more like evecream with a pink undertone.

14. * What did you order? Leekeworld Nicole in basic skin, LR-030_D wig in Whisper Blue, LG-020 green 12mm eyes, eyelashes, eyelash glue, eye putty
      * When did you order? 21 January 2016
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, especially as there was a price reduction when I ordered in the New Year event
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, though you don't get an idea of how chub-chub her thighs are until you actually hold her in your hands
      * Were you satisfied with the product? YES!!! The resin is so thick, and a slight rough matte feel, which I like. The wig is fantastic - rough, but again I really like that. It falls flat and looks so nice and fits so well.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product I'm very happy with her and Leekeworld. They were quick in their response to my one question (asking when shipping may be) and she's of high quality.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Absolutely - especially the wigs (I totally get what the fuss is about!).

[​IMG]

15. * What did you order?
      1x Wig W129_D (YoSD sized, pink cocktail wig)
      1x MSD Bear Fur hooded-T Gray
      2x MSD Beanie (Honestly I didn't need these, but $3 each was too tempting... I actually got these in MSD size and completely forgot that my DreamingDoll MSD has a YoSD sized head, so the fit ended up a little big but it's still cute.)
      * When did you order? Ordered April 6, shipped April 8, and received April 11!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very reasonable! Shipping costs are a little painful but I was used to it.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I don't have any complaints! If anything - this is going to sound really nitpicky but I was expecting the hoodie to have mostly green on it due to the preview pictures, but the hoodie I received had the fabric pattern positioned in such a way that there was more pink than green - when I opened the box I thought I'd been packed the wrong hoodie colour lol.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!! I'm very, very happy with the wig, the colour & fit is perfect, and I'm very happy with how quickly I received it. The hoodie's adorable and latches at the back so it's very easy to put on, the hood fits comfortably over her head and it feels quality & well-made. The beanie ended up being a case of "I'm not sure what I was expecting", but that was my fault, not LeekeWorld's.
      * Would you buy more from this company? If I ever get a new doll or otherwise want a new set of wigs, absolutely.

[​IMG][​IMG]
      Rue in her wig + hoodie... You can see that it's a very pale pink, even irl it looks blond in certain lights - which is exactly what I wanted. I'm very pleased.

#15 linnet, Apr 30, 2016
      Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    16. * What did you order?
      W064_E-P in Evecream size 8/9
      * When did you order?
      May 8th
      At this time, absolutely not. I've owned several leeke wigs and have always loved their quality, but this one arrived to me in VERY poor condition. The wefting thread is sticking out of the hair line and as soon as I put it on my doll hair actually fell out of the wig. There is also a lot of breaking from the fibers. Over all, this quality is extremely unacceptable for the price.
      The style is correct and it did look very close to the photos, other then the giant bald spot covered in tan thread that makes up the parting.
      I am not satisfied at all and I am in contact with the company to see about fixing it.
      Positive first:
      The company has responded to the email and we are in the middle of negotiating what to do about the issue. My hope is for an exchange or a partial refund. So far, they have offered free shipping on my next order.

Negative:
      My fingers are crossed that this is not the quality of wigs that are now being sent out. Because if so, I will be returning to Luts wigs for all of my dolls.

I absolutely will if they can show me that this was just a minor fluke.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. * What did you order?
      Leekeworld Mabel
      * When did you order?

Cant remember (several years ago)

Yes, very much so. Beautiful doll, nice resin and adorable sculpt!

Yes

Very much so!

Very nice resin and cute mold, only negative thing would be that the legs were only single jointed.

Yes!

18. * What did you order? Many Leekeworld wig bags as well as large wig orders ^__^
      * When did you order? From 2014 to 2016
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I always enjoy the quality of the wigs. For events, they send a variety of styles and colors. I always like the Art and Unique wigs.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, I think that the wigs are represented very well.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes :)
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Shipping can be expensive for small orders, so I always make sure to order a large amount of wigs at a time to qualify for the free shipping option
      * Would you buy more from this company? Planning on returning! ^__^

19. *What did you order?
      LR-015 and LR-159 in Silvermoon size 8-9

*When did you order?
      Ordered 27th Arrived 4 days after.( No wonder the shipping cost is so painful)

Not really, I have more than 10 wigs (Josephina di venetia, zephyr or even no brand) and every of them is cheaper and better than this one. I don't know whether it's just my luck that I got high quality wigs in very cheap price or this product is really not good.

Quite, but it need to arranged.

It's OK for me.

If you didn't arranged it well enough you can see the wig cap which is never happened to me before. I have older Leeke wig and that one is thicker and more silky.

Maybe, I hate that I can see the wig cap but still, I really love the color.

20. * What did you order?

Lavender Perfume wig, size 7/8 from Denver Doll
      * When did you order?
      June 3rd 2017 aeeived on June 9th 2017

In my opinion the quality is amazing, especially considering that I saw wigs out there for the same price (or 2$ cheaper at most) that are really poor quality

I only saw one company picture and to me the wig looks even better in person

Yes

positives:
      full and voluminous,I love the natural look of the loose waves. the colour is beautiful and has different sades in it (silver gray underneath and pure lavender on top). fairly easy to style.
      negatives: nothing comes to mind at the moment

Yes, definitely, I've got my eyes set on a couple other sytles already!