1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xTempest

Oct 29, 2012

1. Thanks for dealing with me and your feedbacks are much appreciated :D

Cheers,
      Shiori

2. xTempest bought a Sony Vaio laptop prop from me and she was a wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment! A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little one likes the laptop! :)

3. I sold eyes to xTempest. She is polite and kind. Communication was good and payment was promptly :) highly recommended :)

4. I sold a pair of eyes to xTempest. She is a wonderful buyer, and was really nice even though I couldn't ship her eyes as soon as possible since I was overseas. Thanks!

5. XTempest bought 2 pieces of clothes from me, she was friendly, excellent communication and speedy payment. It was a great transaction. Highly recommended ! Thank you !

6. I sold an outfit to xTempest. The whole transaction was very nice and smooth. I highly recommended her!

7. I bought a pair of eyes from xTempest~ The eyes were cutely packed and she was extremely nice and fast to deal with~ Highly recommend her~ <3

8. xTempets bought 12 cupcakes from me!. She's amazing, kind, fast to pay and friendly. I recommend her 100%. All was perfect and I hope she enjoy the little cupcakes with her friends! &#9829;

9. Positive Transaction

I purchased some SD clothing from xTempest and it was a great transaction. Communication was very fast and friend, everything was shipped on time and packed very neatly and safely. The clothes arrived exactly as described. I would happily buy from this seller again. Thanks!

10. Positive Transaction!

I bought a wig from xTempest! Communication was great; she quickly provided extra photos with more details when asked, and the item was shipped really quick too. Would happily deal with again. Thank you!

11. i bougth a wig from xTempest , she was fast at replying and answering the questions i had and provided pictures and informed me well about the product :D
      She is a lovely seller and would love to deal with her again :) <3

12. Positive Transaction!! I bought some SD17 rivet pants for my 70cm DZ boy and she even tried them on one of her won first to make sure they'd fit. And they did, like a glove! Great transaction, super communication, all around awesome! Thank you!

13. bought Soom Zinc from xTempest, fast replying, positive transaction~

14. Bought 70cm shoes, great communication and received in perfect condition! Buy with confidence! :3nodding:

15. i bought sd shoes from xTempest. Very friendly communication and fast shipping. Shoes just arrived and my girl is very happy. Thank you!

16. I bought a SD13 military jacket from XTempest, she shipped it out really quickly ,she was friendly to cummunicate with! Definetely one friendly buyer, highly recommended! Thank you!

17. I bought a wig from this seller and everything was fantastic! I would happily purchase from them again!

18. I bought a Crobidoll wig from xTempest and it was a very positive all round transaction. Communication was great, shipping time was prompt and the wig was in perfect condition when it arrived and looks super awesome. I would definitely buy from xTempest again.

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup
      5/5 thumbs up!

19. I bought a pair of shoes from xTempest, they got back to me and delivered the shoes quickly, and they arrived safe and sound. Thanks so much!

20. I'm very happy with the Angell Studio wig I bought from xTempest :3nodding: It was carefully wrapped up & safely packaged. The transaction was smooth, communication was very pleasant, shipping was prompt, everything about buying from xTempest was perfect.