1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FreakStyleBJD discussion

Oct 11, 2012

1. Silk, I want to congratulate you on the release of your new line! I have been watching your progress on Deviant Art and it really brings me so much joy when an artist can successfully put out their own line. It's been a dream of mine to do similar, so you are a real inspiration! Good luck, and I hope Puck does very well :)

2. I was honoured to be asked to design the faceups for Silk's first doll, and I must say how gorgoeus he is in person! Silk's sculpting ability is on par with the best known doll companies, and the resin quality is of a fantastic quality too. I'd wholly recommend Puck to anyone who is interested in buying him! : )

3. @Tetradeka: Thank you so much! You know, I think you should just start making dolls. Really, it's fun. and even if clay turns out to be not your cup of tea, you've still had a wonderful experience.

@Lynsey: That's so kind. And.. wow... what a compliment, Lynsey!

4. I can't wait to get him. Hopefully I can find a job pretty fast and save money for him.

5. I hope you'll get a job soon too, but that's because not having one absolutely sucks. Good luck in your search!

6. Good luck! It's nice to see a smiling face every once and awhile ^^

7. Oh, thank you so much!

8. Congratulations Silk - It was fabulous watching him come to life from start to finish!! Wishing you the very best of luck with the pre-order!!

9. Thank you! Pre-orders are over and the remaining dolls will be sold with the option of layaway, so... fingers crossed!

10. Puck is a really striking doll to me simply because he's full on smiling. I really like that so he's going on my wishlist, though I think Drazen is looking just as unique and I might have a hard time deciding which I want more.

11. My Puck arrived two weeks ago, he's such a precious Doll I am so happy that I bought him.

[​IMG]

He is still unpainted, but the dear Ara* will take him with her when she visit me next week and will paint him then C:

12. Puck is also in my wishlist, his smile is very alluring to me, but right now im thinking on Drazen *___* i can't stop thinking on him as a tiger, i love his nose.
      Congrats for your handsome Puck Shchel!

13. @Shchel: Can't wait to see what you're going to do with him. Don't forget to post pictures once he's done!

14. Hubby just ordered Drazen for me for my birthday! I'm so happy! I've been desperate to get my hands on this guy since you started work on him. I think a DC adult body will suit him nicely. He's going to be Satan in my story so he needs to look ethereal and unreal.

15. What a nice hubby you got! Happy birthday :). And I can't wait to see what you do with him.

16. He's all blushed and on my Deviantart page:

http://mathurinedevalois.deviantart.com/art/The-Number-of-the-Beast-389912277

There's three pictures in all, each side and a full face shot.

I was so surprised when I got him. He was beautifully packaged, lovingly wrapped and a lovely certificate but what got me the most was the fact that he was so clean! I've had heads from big companies that have turned up with dust and what-not on them but Drazen was totally spotless! And what a pleasure to paint! The contours in his face make it so easy. He's wonderful. Great job on him FreakStyle!

Now he has hair and a beard too!
      http://mathurinedevalois.deviantart.com/art/Lucifer-left-393967648

17. Can't believe I see this just now! He looks so interesting! You were right, he's perfect as a Satan :). Love the facial tattoo.

18. so perfect!!! ugh I love this head!!! I love wonky noses ^_^

19. I've posted some pictures of Drazen with face-up here.