1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Global Tranz - Core head - Dollshe compatible!

Oct 1, 2012

1. I don't think I'll be getting him (at least, not right at this moment, anyway), but I just had to ask some people - is it just me, or does he look an awful lot like Patrick Stewart? ^_^

2. He reminds me of old oil paintings. I like the profile, especially the nose - amazing!

3. Well, Airimir, he doesn't look a lot like Picard to me though I can sort of see what you mean. XD

Otago, it was the nose that got me as well. I'm also rather excited that he comes from Russia as there are some amazing (if OT) doll-makers over there. And he does look a bit like a character from an Old Master painting. I like the fact that you can put him on a Hound body, or else add an adapter and put him on a different body.

Which is handy, given that Dollshe bodies can be a little hard to come by, due to their incredible popularity.

Anyway, if I can raise the money (um) I'd like him to come and join all the other big-nosed dolls in my collection!

4. he looks just like Patrick Stewart to me ♥ O_O .

5. I definitely picked up my computer and exclaimed "Look! Patrick Stewart!" I do think it's quite a lovely head, and I think I'll lurk around this thread and wait for owner pics. I'm in for a long lurk.

6. *lol* agreed, I was looking at it wondering why it was making me think of the BBC's production of Hamlet with David Tennant.. that explains it! Good old Sir Patrick!

7. Not happy about Trend Microsystem telling me this may be a dangerous web site to visit. Is it because its in Russia?

8. Make it so!

(sorry. Ancient Trekkie alert)

2otaku, not sure about the Trend Microsystem alert. I've got AVG installed and it didn't notice anything yesterday. It might be worth sending a PM to the site owners, I think they're in the original news post?

If anyone does shell out for him, let us know ;) I don't have the readies, which is frustrating.

9. Dollshe's sale might still be on.
      I think you can get a body for quite a bit less than the normal price.
      I saw pictures of russian dolls and dolls of Russian collectors, and thought that a lot of them where beautiful. Doesn't doll making have a long tradition in Russia?

10. Hello, everyone! Thank you for the good words. It's so important and pleasant for me to hear it :aheartbea
      I'm so happy that you liked CORE so now I'm starting to make a new doll head! I hope to show it soon!

And about the web-site. It's really not dangerous, but your antivirus maybe angry because it's russian web-site...

11. he's gorgeous, but as i still have to complete my unidoll jace, i don't need another chiseled man in my home.^^

i'll be really curious to see owner pics though. =)

12. My order for Core is in! He'll share a Dollshe Pure body with my OE/SA Bernards--it will be fun to see what he turns out to be like, in the fullness of time. :)

13. Oh wow! I really like this head! I definitly think I will be ordering him.

14. Yay Cynthia - good for you! I hope I can get him too...

15. Telse has just started to create a new doll called DOG:
      [​IMG]
      What do you think?
      He's with CORE head here.
      P.S. I should remind you about ending of order period (till October 15 - 6 days left!)

16. Oh - another head from Global Tranz!
      I like him and I am looking forward to seeing the finished DOG head.

17. Gosh, DOG looks pretty good!

I'm still paying off layaways (headdesk) but I hope I can raise some money in time to order Core.

18. Well . . . tomorrow (December 16) it will be two months since Global Tranz placed the reproduction order for Core. I'm hoping that we might have some news by the first of the year--who else is waiting for an order update? I'm stalking GT's blog for news, with the help of Google Translate: http://globtranz.diary.ru/

19. In the same boat. I'm sure whoever gets the first buzz from them will notify us all, eh!