1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for StrawberrySoulReaper

Sep 28, 2012

1. If you have bought from me or I have bought from you, please feel free to leave me feedback! :)

2. I just sold a Dollzone HID to Strawberry and she was just wonderful to deal with!! :D
      Enjoy him! ~

3. Strawberrysoulreaper bought a wig from me and was excellent! She caught me right as I was leaving and paid so quickly that I was able to ship it right away! talk about fast<3
      She also let me know when it arrived and was super sweet the entire time!

Thank you so very much for buying from me! :)

4. Strawberrysoulreaper participated in my MIRODOLL GO. Communication was great.

She was really nice and easy to due with. I highly recommend her!

Thank you so much for joining my GO:aheartbea

yukichi

5. StrawberrySoulReaper bought a dollzone Ulli fullset from me with a layaway, and paid it off very early. Wonderful to deal with. Thank you! :aheartbea

6. I sold a pipos derek to Strawberrysoulreaper on apartial trade and she was awesome! She paid very quickly, much faster that she had told me originally and the little handmade bjd from her etsy store that we partial traded for is VERY cute<3 I love my little Bellghast! Thank you so much! :D

7. I sold my doll to Strawberry, she was fantastic to deal with! extremely understanding when I felt the need to switch from USPS to UPS due to security of the doll delivering safely and then USP shipping tracking being down. By the time I could deliver her the tracking number, the doll had arrived safely. I would highly recommend her as a trustworthy sales person. She also did a split payment plan that all payments arrived on time as stated. Feel free to sell to her! :)

8. error, wrong person. God, I'm an idiot. :D yay!!

9. Strawberrysoulreaper bought my Lati Red M doll. She's super nice, very friendly and very punctual with payments. I'm so pleased have her as my buyer ^^ Hope you enjoy M as much as I did :)

10. She is very puntual with payment.

11. I sold my DollZone Megi to Strawberry, and it was a wonderful transaction! Very friendly, great communication, and fast payment! Would do business with again! :aheartbea

12. StrawberrySoulReaper bought my Kid Delf Bory girl from me. She was friendly, prompt with payment and all communication, and let me know when Bory arrived.

I would 100% recommend and would not hesitate to do business with again.

13. StrawberrySoulReaper bought my Quino Viccia. She was prompt with responses and payment, and very nice! A pleasure to do business with. (:

14. StrawberrySoulReaper bought my Dollpamm Arubi on December 2015. She was very friendly, prompt with payment and communication. Would love to do business with her again!

15. Strawberry bought a Cherry girl from me. The transaction couldn't have been more smooth. She paid promply and even sent me pictures once she received her!!

5/5!!