1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SQ-Labs Ko School Girl (KSG) Discussion

Sep 27, 2012

1. I was wondering if anyone else joined SQ-Labs preorder for his new KSG doll.

http://www.sqlabdolls.com/xe/index.php?mid=pre&document_srl=4086

I was checking out yosd hand parts on the site and found the preorder. I'm super excited to see how it poses in person and to see how the resin match of his new real skin resin compares to Volks. I ordered Chibi Tsubaki in Real skin.

2. OMG! I didn't know these existed! And now I'm sorry! Moe is too cute! Little chibi snaggle tooth kitty!!

3. Ah! They're so cute!! I love chibi Tsubaki :D But the preorder closes so soon... ;-; I hope they have another one!

4. Not too expensive for the body alone. I really like the natural look the body has. Can't wait to see your pics when your doll arrives, Aree. Especially a side to side comparison and maybe a head/body swap?
      The KSG body looks a bit more mature than most yosd bodies.

5. Same, but I'm rather fond of the idea of a chibi Moe myself. If only I knew of this sooner. *_*

6. Knowing SQ-Labs he'll have another preorder again. I only found out about the pre order recently too. I'm actually partial to both but I still had a floating larger Tsubaki, I couldn't resist getting one in my prefereed doll size with faceup too.

manda_chan Ok will do I was very curious how they look on head and body swap. Though it does say the body is compatible with Volks heads

7. On the website there's a picture of an in progress 31cm body. It's pretty neat that there will be two body options. I wonder if the option hands will work with the new body? And I also wonder if any more heads will be chibitized?

8. baxterbrat: From the progress pics it looks like the 31cm body is coming along nicely. It's nice to see second height option. KSG-L looks to have longer leaner legs. Volks has taller yosd body and the option hands are compatible so assuming SQLabs will do the same.

I hope he chibifies more heads

9. I also ordered some of the KSGs from SQ Labs, and I am horribly excited about the 31cm body. ^^ I figured my DD girls could use some little ones running around and having a variety of heights is just awesome.

10. I was told that my order from SQ Lab should be shipping within the next week or so. Hopefully it will, I have been very excited to see the KSG body in person.

11. I was told two weeks ago mine would be shipping within a week.

12. Oh my, I just found these! The KSG-L body looks so nice! I need a chibi Tsubaki to keep my big one in line!

13. I'm still trying to figure out if these KSG are using smaller heads than the SQ Lab normal heads or not. Originally the page said that normal SQ heads would be compatible with the body, and now it says chibi heads are compatible.

When asked about if DD heads would fit on Figure.fm, Ranka ( the owner of SQ Lab) said the head on the KSG body was only slightly smaller than a DD head, and the normal SQ Lab heads are slightly smaller than DD heads in size as well.

14. I got my shipping notice today. When I asked what size wig chibi heads wear I was told they use same as YoSD 6-7. It also says the KSG body is compatible with YoSD head. Regular DD head and Normal SQLab head may give a bobble head look. I guess I can check when it arrives.

15. Spam with pics! No one has any of these girls yet!

16. I just received my shipping notice last night, and will spam with the KSG gals for sure since I ordered one of each.

17. I missed delivery of my girl yesterday but my husband was off today and has picked her up so hopefully will have some spam by tonight ;)

LordNoir: I look forward to seeing both of your gals

18. Yay! I've been waiting!

19. According to SQ Lab's blog, Chibi Ren heads should become available rather soon. I'm hoping that they'll be sold separately instead of only being available with the body.

20. Sorry I'll take more photos after Thanksgiving. The body is nicely balanced and the head looks to be on the smaller side for YoSD size as this YoSD wig is a bit loose on her.
      I think the Tsubaki head would take 12-14 mm eyes well for normal look preferably low no dome eyes. The eyes that came with mine seemed too big and look to be big 16mm I'll measure later.

Here holding my other Volks doll Huinn
      [​IMG]

headcap is magnetic and head is locked in by S hook
      [​IMG]

thigh joint has a built in slot for small washer like a kips disk
      [​IMG]

There's a neck kips disk.

She's strung nice and tight and is a pretty strong stander. Sorry about crappy lighting I used on board flash and wanted to take quick photos during quick break for Thanksgiving prep