1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magical Angel 1/3 discussion

Sep 23, 2012

1. Official website: http://www.magical-angel.com
      Dealer profile on DoA: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/member.php?60950-Magical-Angel

Unfortunately these dolls didn't get a good start here on DoA as they were initially almost labelled recasts. Let's give them a second chance in this topic! I don't have one myself yet, but the bodies look very promising. They seem highly posable and I can't wait to see other people's MA dolls ^^.

They're also known as Dancing Fairies and they're made in the Chinese XinMeng factory. Discussion about them started here:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...es-anyone-recognize-these-Magical-Angel-dolls

2. Evelien, thanks so much for setting up this thread. I have the 1/3 body coming in snow white so will post photos here once the body arrives. Jo

3. ooh im so pleased that this thread is here. im seriously thinking of going for the sd girl and using her body as a hybrid as the possibility photos are truly amazing! i found that magical angel was really helpful with my questions about the size etc so i know the body will be a perfect fit for the head i have in mind. i look forward to seeing your girl jo1961

4. I really want the 1/3 Kelly with the new Male body! But it seems like no one else has gotten one, I'm too scared! And no pictures of the Magical Angel dolls anywhere it seems. :/ Hope someone posts some soon :aheartbea

5. They're such a new company, it only makes sense that there aren't many owner pics yet :-). Every company has to start somewhere...

6. AH! I'm going to be ordering Kelly within this month!! I'm so excited!!!!! They've been really helpful and patient with all of my questions, A really good company... <3 <3

7. I have gone to Magical doll and tried to register but it only gives me the option of signing in..no place to register for the first time. Help..Jo

8. Because we still need to edit the products, the register is not open yet. When the register is open, I will inform everyone, here. Sorry for that.

9. M-A, thank you for the information about registering and for the lovely photos.
      Yesterday I received my Xinmeng body ordered from Lina.ding on Ebay. The resin is smooth - no seams - and the body poses like a dream. She absolutely will stand on one foot. I am delighted and will be ordering other bodies - at least I hope you continue to sell bodies separately. :)
      I do have some questions: Is Lina.ding on Ebay an authorized seller? The MSD I ordered from her came in environmental resin and had the jointed feet. When I ordered the SD, I was told it would be snow white which I was hoping would match my Supia white head. The SD resin has a slight yellow cast to it and actually is the same color as the environmental resin of the MSD body. Is the environmental resin the same as the snow white? Also, my SD did not come with the jointed feet. Should it have come with jointed feet?
      I love this body and I am impressed with the quality. Will you please explain the difference with environmental resin color..and other colors. Is there a snow white that is really white? If so, I plan on ordering this body in white and in pink. Here is my girl with the Supia head and standing on one foot. Amazing!

10. Yes.Lina.ding is the authorized seller.

Yes, the foot should be jointed feet. Because the feet connection become invisivible,Please check wthether there is a line between the toes and feet body. If there is the line,draw the toes out. then she can pose as a jointed foot. If there is no line,it is not jointed feet. You can check with lina.ding.

All of resin that we use are environmental resin. But we use 2 kinds of resin. One resin is Chinese environmental resin,which is opaque. The other environmental resin comes from other countries, which is transparent. Chinese environmental resin can only make non-transparent white, pink, snow white color skin.The other kind of resin can make any skin colors no matter the skin is transparent or not. We are adding the "Resin type" in our store. So every one can choose the resin that they like.

The white skin should be the normal skin of some companies. The snow white skin should be as white as snow. If you thought you got the wrong skin, please contact with lina.ding.

Thank you for showing the photo.:)

PS: I thought the body is white skin, not snow white skin. But I am not sure because of light problem.

11. I bought the Magical Angel 60 cm Sherry doll. The company is a dream to deal with. I can't get a response to emails from some companies, but Magical Angel is very quick to respond. They ship quickly and the dolls are beautiful. She has a very beautiful face and is great with posing. There are no seams and her skin is extremely smooth. I hope this info helps.

12. Thank you Evelien! I did try to add two photos to the group but when checking back, the photos are not there. Do you have to approve photos? I will find something cute to put on my doll and add that photo too. The photos, I put up were the balancing on one foot photo and she is nude..is that against that groups rules? Jo

13. Hey! I personally don't mind doll nudity at all so I'd be fine with those pictures. :) You should be able to add pictures without needing approval from me actually. I hope it works if you try a second time..? If not, I can look your pictures up perhaps, and invite them..?

14. Evelien, I will try to add photos again later today..having Time Warner problems so my email is not working correctly..and actually thought I had posted a photo on this thread but not here, so will try again. I have put my Supia Lina head on the new SD body. My Lina head is slightly pink so not a great match but works for now until I can order the Magical Angel body in pink.
      [​IMG]

15. jo1961, your girl looks amazing <3. I have to say, it helps that I have always loved Supia sculpts <3

16. I plan on getting the girl body, at this price I can definately see a hybrid coming my way, and is Snow White color too. Is the picture Snow White in color in this thread?

17. No, it is not snow white. It is white.

18. Oh okay, thanks for clearing this up for me.