1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Megami-Landing

Aug 30, 2012

1. Creating my feedback thread, since I didn't have one yet. :aheartbea

2. Megami-Landing took part in a Noob Swap I hosted. She shipped everything out on time and her partners were more than happy with what they received. I would be more than happy to have her in future swaps!

3. I sold a MNF Shushu Head to Megami-Landing, and she was an absolute dream to work with! Fast payment, great communication...flawless :)

4. Megami purchased my MNF Chloe fullset. She paid immediately upon decision to buy the doll and she was very communicative and pleasant to deal with! I highly recommend selling to her and I hope to keep contact with her in the future. :kitty2

5. I took part in a Beginner's Valentine's swap led by Megami and it was an absolutely splendid experience. She was very clear and simple with the rules and set up and made it an absolutely painless process for my very first swap. She kept everyone updated throughout the process and was fantastic at answering any and all questions.

As it turns out she had me as a partner and the gifts arrived early and wonderfully packaged! They were absolutely beautiful and all of them look AMAZING on my girl. The cards were super pretty and very sweet and the chocolates were oh so nummy!

All in all it was a very pleasant experience and I would gladly take part in any of her swaps in the future! :D

6. Megami-Landing was in my ATC swap.
      Communication was good, shipped on time and did a wonderful Job on the ATCs for her partner.
      Thank you for a nice swap experience.

7. I took part in Megami's Valentine's Swap for beginners. This was one of my first swaps and I really felt like she really took care of the swap and swappers. The instructions were clear and simple! She also answered to all my questions and updated every time there was something to update. This was a very pleasant experience and I would definately take part in swaps by her again :)
      Thank you so much for this lovely swap <3

8. Megami purchased my Minifee body! She was very quick to communicate and payment was sent on time. She also let me know as soon as the body arrived! Thank you! I would gladly do business with Megami again. :)

9. I sold a doll dress to Megami-Landing, She is wonderful to work with. Prompt payment and she has great communication. Would sell to her again:)

Briar

10. Accessory/Jewelry Swap- FLAKY FEEDBACK

I am very disappointed that I have to do this, but I am leaving Megami-Landing flaky feedback for my accessory/jewelry swap. The deadline to ship items was Monday, September 30th. Megami received items from two members, and was supposed to send items out to two members (myself, and Myracuulous). The estimated "value" of the items sent was supposed to be $50 per person (so she, in total, owes $100 worth of items. $50 to each partner). Megami missed this deadline and only PMed me a week later, saying she was very apologetic and would ship as soon as possible. As communication had been decent, if a bit sporadic if I remember correctly, I assumed that this was true. However, I continued to send her PMs over the past few weeks and as time passed, she still did not respond to my PMs. I resorted to also messaging her on tumblr, Facebook, and Etsy. Again, I received no response. I had been holding off on leaving this feedback in hopes that when she returned to DoA she would respond and fix the situation, but she was online earlier today and did not send me any PMs. I also checked etsy, tumblr, and facebook, and there were no messages on any of those either.
      I really hope that Megami replies to me eventually and resolves this so that Myracuulous and I do not lose out on the items we are owed. But after such a long wait with all messages ignored, I fear this will not happen.
      If Megami is set to participate in any swaps or transactions, I advise to be wary. If this is a misunderstanding, I'll post a new feedback after it is resolved. But I believe nearly a month late with weeks and weeks of no response is enough to presume that she flaked on this swap.

11. Megami-Landing purchased a Lati Yellow Mouse Pad from me. She paid promptly, was very sweet, and was a joy to work with! I would gladly do business with her again! :fangirl:

12. Megami purchased a doll from me and the transaction was perfect from start to finish. She wanted a short layaway, but paid the doll off way before the 30 days. Couldn't ask for a better buyer. Thanks Meg for everything :)

13. Megami purchased a Soom London/Ender hybrid from me and she was a pleasure to work with. She paid her layaways on time and even paid off early. She was very kind throughout the entire transaction. Very professional and friendly! I would absolutely work with her again!

14. Megami purchase 3 pairs of eyes from me on a short layaway. Everything was paid off withing a week, her communication was prompt and friendly. Would definitely do business again!

15. Megami bought a Dollpamm Loli Momo from me. We agreed on a short layaway but she ended up paying in full just a few days later. Communication was great, and she kept me informed through the whole transaction, letting me know when Momo arrived. Everything went smoothly, she was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anybody. Thanks!

16. I bought a fairyland minifee white rose dress from megami.
      yay..its perfect.
      transaction..perfect.
      shipping was super fast.
      I will certainly do business with megami again

17. Megami-Landing bought a pair of eyes from me. Payment was sent promptly and all communications were great! Shen also let me know when package arrived and shared a photo of her lovely girl with the eyes! :D Thank you for a wonderful transaction!! A++++++++++++

18. Megami purchased a pair of Enchanted Doll Eyes from me. Payment was promptly made and she also understood my shipping schedule :) Great communication as well, I highly recommend her as a buyer!
      Thank you for the great transaction!

19. Megami-Landing purchased a Feeple 60 Shushu (Nanuri '18, head and body) from me and IT WAS THE BEST TRANSACTION I'VE EVER HAD. I've been a member of DoA for around 12 years or so, and I've honestly never had as friendly and prompt a transaction as this one, and that's really saying something as I've had the luck to transact with many wonderful members over the years. Megami paid a 50% (large deposit) promptly, and had requested additional faceup services from me, adding to the second payment. Megami was 100000% communicative, was extremely forthcoming with payment and possible schedule conflicts, and was lovely in giving feedback on the faceup (a few adjustments to be made, that she was blessedly specific about, so I could go back to the workbench once and boom, done!). All around just wonderful. I would not hesitate to do business with Megami again. Just a wonderful human being. I can't sing her praises enough!

20. Megami-Landing purchased my Luts Kid Delf Jamong Pegasus and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Fantastic buyer! Quick payment, communication was excellent and let me know when she arrived and provided photos. :) Thanks so much again!