1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Allurose

Aug 29, 2012

1. I used to have a feedback thread already, but I've been away from the community a couple years and I think it got deleted. Buyers and sellers please leave feedback here. Thanks.

2. Allurose bought a Re-ment set from me and she was a pleasure to work with! I got my payment fast and our communication was great through out transaction. She even let me know when the package arrived. Overall I had a great experience and I would definitely work with her again! Thanks so much! :)

3. Allurose bought a pair of tiny boxer shorts from me. It was a smooth transaction and I'm happy to recommend her as a buyer.

4. Allurose just bought my Limwha Leda from me. Payment was super fast and communication was great. I would not hesitate to do another transaction with her anyday. Thankyou

5. I purchased 3 skirts and a pair of shoes from her. c:
      Communication was amazing and considerate, her prices are overly fair, and my packaged arrived within 3 days of ordering!
      I look forward to further transactions! Thank you!

6. I purchased a teeny pair of shoes and a ton of 1/6 scale props from Allurose.
      Her prices were awesome, and she maintained great communication. Everything arrived fast and well packaged, with a little note :) I'd definitely do business with her again!

7. I bought a pair of shoes and 2 tops from Allurose, her prices and communication were great and the items were shipped super fast! she even added a little thank you note. a really great seller :)

8. allurose bought a brown Leeke wig from me and was a great customer. Communication, payment, etc. was prompt and friendly and the transaction went perfectly. She let me know and left feedback soon as the wig arrived, which I always appreciate.

9. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a bunch of rement items and mature tiny clothing from allurose. They arrived quickly, well-packed and her prices were amazing!

I hope to do business with her again <3

10. I sold a dress to allurose and she was wonderful to work with. She paid super fast, communication was great and friendly, and she was nice enough to let me know that it arrived. :) I would definitely work with her again and would highly recommend her! Thank you again!

11. Completed a trade with Allurose and everything went smoothly, thank you!

12. I bought a few props from allurose. She was great to deal with, with prompt and friendly communication.
      The items arrived safe and sound and well packed! A recommended seller, thanks again!

13. I bought some Re-Ment items from Allurose. She packed them well & safe. She shipped fast & I was able to track box all the way. Great stuff, great prices. Very happy with transaction.

14. I bought a bunch of props from allurose, she was very communicative and was kind enough to cover part of the shipping fee. The items were well protected and in perfect condition. Thank you again :)

15. Allurose purchased an underwear set from me. She paid quickly and was very friendly and nice to deal with.
      She let me know when the the letter arrived. Great buyer, thank you so much! :)

16. Allurose recently purchased a DC Christina full-set from me. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Her payment was prompt and she was understanding of my shipping schedule.

I would definitely deal with her again! I hope you enjoy your doll ;)

17. I sold a MSD tutu skirt to allurose and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with - quick payment, great communication, and she kindly let me know once the item had arrived safely. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :)

18. Not only does allurose run a fantastic meet up group - she is also a talented dolly jewelry maker. I happened to commission her for what I'll call a "luxury" piece for my 62cm girl because the level of effort going into it was much more than usual because of the length. The necklace is approximately 48 inches and the chain is entirely handmade of gorgeous wire work and Swarovski seed beads. The detail and over all effect is beautiful.
      She was wonderful to work with and I'm already thinking of new designs to commission from her. I'll make sure to update this post with photo's too.:)

19. Sorry for double post - looks like I can edit my last one. Here's a photo of the work:
      [​IMG]

20. Allurose bought a Magical Angel Kelly head from me. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent! :) Definitely recommended!