Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Doll Leaves MSD [45 cm] Discussion part 2

Daeriel: Thank you very much ;-)
    Kavarr: Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it. Kira has a beautiful shape of the lips and nose. I look forward to photos of your boy. Silvery makeup .. wau ... It will be wonderful.
    Home : Soren ( Iplehouse JID Isar ) ,Miyu ( Dreaming doll Airi ) ,Yumi (Impldoll Child Yolanda ) , Anneli ( Resinsoul Bei ) , Mercedes (Fairyland Minifee Chloe ) , Lotie (Aileen doll Ashes ) , Waiting - Ezio ( Souldoll Kids Joelle )

Quote Originally Posted by strr99 View Post
    WOW, she looks lovely. Is that an Amara?
    Yes she is! :3 Thank you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Soenatte View Post
    Your girls is adorable smashcakes~ >v< love her faceup and little outfit!
    Thank youuuuuuuuu ^______^
    At home: Loongsoul Yingying (Bellatrix), Dollzone Rosemary (Alexandria), Doll Leaves Amara (Dahlia) and Lian (Cosette)
    Feedback: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...for-SMASHCAKES

my maya Oliver came in like a month ago ^^; but his wig finally came in so here's a picture from his shoot!

Oliver is stunning!

Eta: My Amara is already on her way! Less than two weeks after I ordered and she's already in customs!
    Last edited by xkelpiex; 02-28-2013 at 08:13 AM.

Loki arrived home today He is a really dark tan and his face up is really detailed. I don't have his proper wig yet or cloths but here is a pic of his face. I'm putting more pics in box opening gallery.

Damian (Doll-love Brian) , Angel, Nicolas, Jason & Jace (Ringdoll Carlos LE, Nair, Sol & Frankenstein LE 2012) Senri (HZ Fei), Little Loki (Doll-leaves Kira LE), Eric (IH Eric), Julian (Rickydoll Helios/Popo), Indigo & Darien (Soom Dia & Sabik SG/Popo), Loki Laufeyson (DIM Tom Hiddleston MNM/Feeple), Thor Odinson (IH Claude) & Jasper & Lynx (Sugarable Naga 2R).

Quote Originally Posted by xkelpiex View Post
    Oliver is stunning!

Eta: My Amara is already on her way! Less than two weeks after I ordered and she's already in customs!
    Yeah DS ships super fast. I had my girl home in about 16 days

Slim MSD clothes and accessories handmade by yours truly

Quote Originally Posted by xkelpiex View Post
    Oliver is stunning!

Thank you!

Mirko and snow)

Walter Mirko is gorgeous he looks great as a blonde. Same sculpt but Loki looks so different. I'm loving the Kira sculpt!

Damian (Doll-love Brian) , Angel, Nicolas, Jason & Jace (Ringdoll Carlos LE, Nair, Sol & Frankenstein LE 2012) Senri (HZ Fei), Little Loki (Doll-leaves Kira LE), Eric (IH Eric), Julian (Rickydoll Helios/Popo), Indigo & Darien (Soom Dia & Sabik SG/Popo), Loki Laufeyson (DIM Tom Hiddleston MNM/Feeple), Thor Odinson (IH Claude) & Jasper & Lynx (Sugarable Naga 2R).

Kira and Amara are my two favorites from DS.

Have some Khi'yohiea spam. :>
    My LE Amara is finding herself a new home with my dolly friend DraconicMaiden <3 Which is fun as I'll still be kinda close :3

I really love that Kira is gaining in popularity.

Beyond Eternity
    .:Ezmethe:..:Riley:..:Maka:..:Taelan.::.Booker:..:Ceinlyn.::.Drix.::.Phineas.::.Devlyn.:
    Saving for: Dead Boy (Soom Dia or Dollshe Venitu)

*U* Pen-Pen~ how I missed seeing your boy around~ Drix is looking gorgeous there~

Got to love all the Kiras too! He's such a gorgeous sculpt~

And have some (unrelated & old) spam of Nowe in his long since revamped faceup and borrowed wig and eyes

flickrtumblrdeviantartfeedback
    waiting: DZ Nyu ~ FL MNF Shushu + NF'14 ~ Soom Lilid Lion
    Luts elf Berry Pegasus ~ FL FP60 Moe elf Rin FS + MNF elf Soony

Awe~Thanks Soenatte! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ I really love Nowe's eyes! They're such a nice deep blue!
    Beyond Eternity
    .:Ezmethe:..:Riley:..:Maka:..:Taelan.::.Booker:..:Ceinlyn.::.Drix.::.Phineas.::.Devlyn.:
    Saving for: Dead Boy (Soom Dia or Dollshe Venitu)

I got my Amara! I can finally feel like a part of this thread^^
    Well, here's my girl. I will be buying her faerie wings and this will be her faerie outfit. She'll have non-fae days, of course, but when I have more money, haha. She doesn't have a name yet....I'm stumped!

Pen-Pen your Drix is really cute too. I'm loving all the Kira's! xkelpiex your Amara will look great with wings. Here is a pic I took of my friends girl with her wings on. She is my friends first bjd and she got her because she liked my boys so much and now she is hooked too!

Woooow, soo pretty! Thanks for sharing^^

Flying into the Rainbow Molliebean's Avatar
    The dolls posted the last few days are just beautiful...I am starting to want more of them. The sculpts are just lovely.
    I never thought I would like MSD's!
    Taylor in a more boyish outfit.
    ~Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone~
    Charlie Chaplin
    Bodding
    1949-2012

I've just bought off the market-place a WS Maya. He'll be my second M as I used to have one in mid-2011 but I sold him before I really had a chance to bond with him. I cannot wait for this M to come home to me so I can post some pictures
    Last edited by rain_cloud; 03-04-2013 at 11:15 PM.
    When it comes to nightmares, we are each truly on our own ♥
    // FS: MSD Luts White Mary Janes

Eluned got a new outfit - I made her an overdress...

IMG_2516 by julesiam, on Flickr
    There are fairies at the bottom of our garden/ They often have a dance on Summer nights

...and the back

IMG_2512 by julesiam, on Flickr
    There are fairies at the bottom of our garden/ They often have a dance on Summer nights