1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shao-ron :3

Aug 19, 2012

1. Please, if we had any transaction, add your feedback to me here :)

2. I leave in fact two big + from me.

One as a a buyer - I bought wigs and eyes from user, all shipped fast and well packed with some gifts :) Contact was very good all along, all PMs replied quickly.

One as a seller- I sold two handmade comissioned outfits and work all along was splendid and transaction went without any problems. Quick payment and no problems while discussing design.

3. [h=2]Shao-ron bought few doll's items from me, great buyer, both transactions went so smooth. [/h]

4. Shao-ron bought from me a bat mascot (comission). Great + for transaction!

5. Shao-ron bought eyes from me. Everything was extremely quick! <3

6. I bought from user Shao-ron. Recieved doll's body parts well packed and sent very quick. No probs with communication at all :)

7. Shao-ron bought from me a sword. There were any problems with transaction, payment was very quick. Thanks a lot!

8. Shao-ron is a pefect buyer- I can assume that after the most recent transaction I had with her. I sold to her a handcrafted SD sized dollstand and everything went just smooth. Thanks a lot:)

9. perfect item recieved, perfect transaction... more when pc is repairded >< ^^

10. Shao-ron bought form me one pair of eyes. Transaction was very fast and she paid very fastly^^ Business with her is pleasure:) Thank You and Welcome again :)

11. I bought Shao-ron some doll stuff. Great seller, good contact, big plus :) Thank you :)

12. my pc is running again.. so... bought Grey Souldoll Chiron head, transaction was very fast and head is in pristine condition, frighteningly securely packed lol. Being able to choose shipping company meant no problem with tracking. (sometimes other tracking systems are not compatible or understandable).

13. I bought a wig from Shao-ron. Great communication, the package was packed well and shipped really fast. I truly recommend her! Thanks once again! :)

14. Shao-ron purchased a head from me. She's a great buyer. Very friendly communication, quick payment and she also let me know when it arrived! I couldn't ask for more :)

Thank you!

15. I traded a doll for a head, the head was sent shortly after arrival, it arrived safely and well packed

I am very happy with the transaction and would do business again

16. I bought 3PAR eyes, wig and accessories to make-up. All in excellent condition. Trades always run without problems, fast and very nice. I am very grateful for such a nice contact and help.

17. Bought a dollzone body from shao-Ron, everything went perfect.. She sent the body right away, thank you very much for being patient with me. I would love to have another transaction in the future :-)

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

18. positive feedback!!

I bought a ResinSoul Ai boy from Shao-ron on layaway and she was just lovely to deal with! She even sent a few gifts with my new boy. Nothing was broken and no damage that was not reported before the sale. I am very pleased with the whole transaction! Thank you SO much for my new family member!! <3

19. I recently got into a potential transaction with Shao-ron. She was very polite, prompt and flexible. Even though, personal circumstances prevented me from purchasing her item, she was very patient throughout the whole ordeal and I felt compelled to at least leave her positive feedback. She is awesome and I hope she finds a good home for him.

20. Shao-ron bought my ANS Mr. Wolf head and she was wonderful to deal with. Very good communication and fast payment, she also let me know when the parcel arrived safely at her place.
      Thanks again ^-^