1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for InMoreShines

Aug 18, 2012

1. I just started to trade on DOA, if you have any feedback, please post on this thread
      Thank you very much!

2. InMoreShines bought a Volks MSD body from me. She was quick with the payment and an all around good buyer. Would love to sell to her again!

3. I just sold a Yo to InMoreShines and I recommend her!

4. InMoreShines sold an MSD AoD boy body to me. All communication was prompt and informative, and the body arrived very quickly after I paid. I would gladly work with InMoreShines again! Thank you!

5. Great buyer, thanks very much!

6. Just bought a suit for my MNF Ruth! Great seller!

7. Bought a YOSD kimono and it arrived in one piece. Fast communication and definitely took good care of their items. Really great seller! Definitely would buy again from them.

8. InMoreShines is always wonderful to deal with! Prompt and polite PMs. Excellent transaction, thank you.

9. InMoreShines sold me a lovely AE body and was a pleasure to deal with. The body arrived very well packaged and just as described. I would love to do business with InMoreShines again! :)

10. InMoreShines bought 4 pairs of eyes from me. She was quick to pay, asked good questions, and was prompt in letting me know they'd arrived safely. Thanks!

11. I bought a MSD shirt from InMoreShines. She was a pleasure to deal with, prompt with replies and the item arrive just as described/pictured! :> Would absolutely buy from her again!

12. InMoreShines purchased a volks sd13 body from me. Paid promptly,great communication. I definitely recommend as a buyer.

13. Just bought a dress from her!!
      Love the quality, looks just like described.

14. InMoreShines purchased a Volks MSD body from me. She paid super quick, and was very pleasant. I would recommend her as a buyer definitely :)

15. Bought some clothes and a wig from InMoreShines. Arrived quick, all in one piece. Lovely quality, looks just like described.

I would gladly work with her again.

16. I sold my "LUTS '08 Winter Event Head Modded" to InMoreShines. I was paid asap and they were great to deal with, and I would gladly sell to them again in the future! Thank you. :)

17. Had a perfect transaction. Payment was prompt and communication was great

Thank you

18. Bought some eyes, the transaction was great, and they arrived quickly despite it being the holiday season.

19. 100% POSITIVE!!! i bought a little yosd dress from inmoreshines and everything was wonderful! great communication, quick shipping, the item was well packaged, and the dress itself is just as described! hope to do business with you again soon! it was such a pleasure!
      [h=2][/h]

20. Great seller, good communication and fast shipping. Highly recommended.