1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Morelle

Aug 5, 2012

1. It doesn't appear that Morelle has a feedback thread, so I'm starting one.

I just finished a wonderful transaction with Morelle. I purchased a Doll Leaves Wish from her, and things couldn't have gone better. Communication was quick and friendly, and Morelle was very helpful. She shipped my doll the day after payment was completed and he arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. The doll was just as described, and he's very loved already.

Thank you again for a great transaction, Morelle. I hope you have many more!

2. morelle purchased an IH boy from me on a very short layaway. Very prompt payment and good communication, and she paid him off in record time as well. Highly recommend this great buyer. Many thanks!

3. Morelle purchased Volks Nasia from me, and I can definitely recommend her as a buyer. She was very friendly in all of her messages, and payment from prompt. Thanks for a great transaction!

4. Morelle commissioned a faceup from me. She was very prompt in her communication and expressed her vision very clearly with photo examples and descriptions. She shipped the head to be very well packaged and made sure to insure it and protect it. She paid on time and always followed up on any inquiry. She is a very sweet lady who is incredibly flexible and patient and I was honored to paint her lovely Lusion. Thank you Morelle!

5. Bought two sets of Pukifee hands from Morelle. She shipped them the next day. The hands arrived quickly and I am a happy camper. Thank you Morelle!

6. I purchased a Leeke World Florence doll from Morelle and it was an excellent transaction!! Florence was shipped to me immediately, expertly packed and arrived in perfect condition. It was an absolute pleasure working with Morelle and I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you so much for my beautiful new doll!

7. Morelle bought a yosd dress from me, she responded very quickly and was very pleasant to work with! Thank you, Morelle!

8. morelle purchased from me a dikadoll ws msd female body.
      transaction has been smooth, easy and very very great. morelle has had a lot of patience with me, because I got ill after having received her super fast payment, and she had to wait a little before I could go to the postal office.
      thank you so much for having being so understanding!
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, thanks again for such a smooth transaction!

9. Positive feedback

I bought an oYID boy body from morelle. Communication was super fast and friendly, and I was warned that the body wasn't in the best condition, which was fine with me and was noted in the thread. The body was shipped the next day and arrived two days later, in better condition than expected and packed very securely. I would be more than happy to work with this seller again! Thanks so much!

10. I bought a MSD clothing from morelle. All communications were smooth and prompt. Shipping was fast and safe. Thank you very much!

11. Purchased brown boots from Morelle and received them very quickly! Such a nice person. Thank you so much!

12. I bought a Volks fairy head from morelle. It was shipped promptly and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for a great transaction! :D

13. I just bought a Volks body from Morelle. It was well packaged with lots of packing peanuts and he arrived today, nice body, very soft- toned like I had in mind. Thank you so much :). Seller was very sweet and easy to reach. I would definitely do business with her again.

14. I purchased a banji from morelle, she allowed me a layaway and her shipping was fast, communication was courteous ^_^ thanks morelle!

15. i bought volks mika from morelle, the doll is arrived faster than she told me, everything is in great condition! morelle is friendly, patient, and fast replying all my msg :D

it's great transaction! thank you so much

16. I just received a Luts Kid Delf Coco from Morelle- she is gorgeous and arrived very quickly after payment was sent! Communication was great and she arrived in perfect condition. Would totally purchase from her again!!
      Thank you so much!!

17. I bought a beautiful KID Peach from Morelle. She was patient and answered all questions. Doll was packed and shipped quickly.
      It was a perfect transaction. Thank you!

18. I bought a Dollmore Shabee from Morelle. Communication was great and shipping was fast! My girl was well packed and arrived safely. Would not hesitate to do business with Morelle again. Thank you!

19. A 100% super-awesome positive experience with morelle when I rehomed my Iple Barahan to her. He developed a rather unique story through my experiences with last year's tornado and it meant a lot to me that he went to such a perfect home. Morelle was engaging, we had (and continue to have) lots of conversations, she paid so fast, and immediately let me know when he arrived. Her enthusiasm for him was contagious and I'm so glad that I was able to fulfill her wishlist doll with him. Would do business with her again, anytime. Thanks so much!!