1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nakitaninja

Jul 25, 2012

1. Please post your feedback here. Thank you!

2. I purchased a Volks chibi from nakitaninja, and she was absolutely AMAZING to deal with. Her communication was impeccable, doll is exactly as described - BEAUTIFUL - and I am one happy, happy recipient! Would not hesitate to transact with this member again! Thank you, thank you!

3. I purchased SDGr Jun Tachibana from nakitaninja. I worked out a three month layaway plan with her, but was able to pay it off very quickly. She was very friendly and clear in all of her communications. She shipped the day after I completed payment. She was very well packaged and arrived safely. I would definitely buy from her again.

Overall this was a fantastic transaction, and I can't say enough how wonderful working with nakita was. :) She comes with my highest recommendation.

Thank you nakita! You are an absolutely wonderful person to work with! :)

4. I bought a Volks DDH-05 head a while ago from nakitaninja and I must say they were amazing! I did a layaway plan for about 2 weeks.
      Communication, shipping, packaging, everything went smoothly and very speedy. I would definitely buy from her again and recommend her to anyone!

Thank you again! :]

5. I bought DDS Mariko from nakitaninja. She responded promptly on pm and shipped the doll very fast. She was very helpful and supportive to ensure Mariko ship to my address safely. Her messages are always warm and friendly. Mariko arrived safely with conditions as described. Thank you so much for great transaction. I highly recommend nakitaninja as a seller to everyone.

6. I bought a DDII body from nakitaninja. She let me do a 3 month layaway, and was very professional in all her messages with me. When I was done with the layaway she shipped the body next day! The body was very well wrapped, and was in perfect condition as described.

I would defiantly buy from nakitaninja again, she was very sweet and a dream to deal with!! ^_^

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

7. Just finished a layaway for a Volks SDGrwn body with nakitaninja - great communications even in the midst of the great DoA website update :D He got here safe & sound, she sent him out immediately after I made the final payment! I'd definitely do business w/her again. Great seller.

8. nakitaninja Bought a doll from me, and everything went very smoothly :) Communication was clear, prompt, and friendly, payments were prompt, and she informed me of the doll's safe arrival. I had a fun time working with her and would be happy to do so again! Thank you so much for a great transaction :D

9. I purchased a Volks Saito Hajime head from NakitaNinja:aangel:

Her communication skills are amazing - very friendly and polite in her PM's. She replies to PM's really quick - literally a few minutes from having sent my questions and replies to her. She's very patient when it comes to replies from me and is always positive and helpful! I truly, truly enjoyed our conversations and Im so glad to have made a friend of NakitaNinja - such a positive and kind person.

Her description is accurate and I got exactly what was pictured and described. There was no surprises - everything was kept in immaculate condition, she even made sure the box was big enough not just to be safe for the head, but so that the certificate would not be bent inside.

The packaging was beyond "crush proof" - so much packaging peanuts among layers and layers of bubble wrap and tape lol! Nothing was going to even have an impact on the head inside. It made me so happy as a buyer that loved the default faceup, that so much care and thought was put in for me.

He arrived safe and mint. She packaged and sent the head out to me within the next day - very fast ! I was super stoked that he arrived even sooner than expected, even during the Christmas rush with all the packages being sent this time of year.

Thank you so much!! I highly recommend dealing with NakitaNinja - a super friendly and professional seller that cares and is very accommodating. Completely trustworthy and one of the very positive experiences I've had in this hobby :aheartbea:apresent:

10. I received some eyes from Nakitaninja.
      She did a great job at packaging the eyes and even wrapped them like a cute little present!:whee:
      All her convos were super sweet and professional and she is beyond lovely to do business with!
      I highly recommend her! :3nodding:

11. NakitaNinja purchased a few pair of Volks eyes from me and she was the best person ever to deal with!! Super smooth transaction from start to finish. Thanks NakitaNinja for everything :)

12. NakitaNinja and I did a doll swap which went completely smoothly! :)
      Very friendly and efficient, I would definitely recommend dealing and trading with her! Great experience for my first swap <3

13. I bought a DD Beatrice from Nakita. She was amazing and patient during the whole transation, and the doll came at me quickly and safely packed.
      Super positive feedback, I'd buy again from her!

14. I did a trade with Nakitaninja and it was a great transaction. All things were as described and she even included some gifts. :3nodding:
      Her packaging was excellent, and everything arrived in good condition. The contact was great and she was simply wonderful to deal with. I'm very happy to have found such a trustworthy person to trade with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :thumbup
      Many thanks to Nakita for being so awesome:abow:

15. Bought a Volks Mina from Nakitaninja - super friendly and easy communication and fast shipping :) everything arrived wonderfully. Thank you for the great transaction!

16. I purchased a Volks DDP Mariko from this member, and I can highly recommend doing business with her. Communication was always quick and present, and my doll was shipped quickly. Packaging was excellent. The doll arrived safely and was exactly as described. My transaction with this member proved how essential and valued she is to our community. Doing business with her was a pleasure, and I hope to do more business with her in the future. Thank you so much, Nakitaninja!

17. I adopted a Volks YoTenshi Nono from NakitaNinja and the transaction was wonderful! She was always very polite, kind and helpful! Nono arrived in perfect condition, as described and packed very well. :3nodding: I would certainly recommend doing business with NakitaNinja. Thanks again so much!

18. I purchased 2 dolls from nakitaninja.They were super well packed and exactly as described! Communication was easy and shipping was super fast! Would definitely do business again! Thanks!

19. Positive Feedback

nakitaninga purchased a Volks Dear SD mohair wig from me. She kept in contact with me all throughout the transaction and let me know as soon as the item arrived safely to her. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. It was a pleasure to do business with her. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with nakitaninja, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

20. I purchased DD Lucy Maria Misora from Nakitaninja. Wonderfull transaction, she's so kind and reply at messages very soon. Doll arrives really well wrapped and in perfect conditions!! She follow my suggests for delivery and this help me very much to skip custom clearence problems! Thank you dear to let me adopt your Lucy <3