1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yorupi

Jul 23, 2012

1. Please leave feedback if you've had any transactions with me! ~:whee:

2. Yorupi bought an outfit for her MSD from me, and she was a great customer. Transaction went smooth and communication was great ! I really reccomend this buyer.
      Hope to deal with her again in the future.

3. Positive

I purchased a crobi wig from Yorupi.
      Communication was great and shipping was fast.
      Great transaction. :)

4. I have bought a MNF Karsh from Yorupi. She is a very kind person, the communication was great and she sent my boy packed very save and fast! The doll arrived in perfect condition, I could still smell fresh resin :D
      I highly recommend Yorupi as a wonderful seller! Thanks so much!!! :D

5. Yorupi bought two pairs of glass eyes from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with. Thank you and hope your little ones like the eyes! :)

6. Yorupi bought LittleFee Chloe Sleeping fp from me, and the transaction couldn't be greater! Thank you very much, and enjoy!

7. I purchased a Fairyland Leah faceplate from Yorupi(Jorie). Couldn't ask for a better seller! Honest shipping charges, nice packing, great communication...perfect item...even a little gift.:) Would absolutely recommend this seller! Thank you, Jorie!

8. I purchased a LUTS Summer Event 2012 Head w/faceup from Yorupi. The whole transaction was wonderful! Her communication was fast and pleasant. Shipping was quick and the head was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend her as a seller. :)

9. I bought a wig from Yorupi and everything was fine with it. The wig is perfect as described, communication was great and shipment very quick! Thanks a lot! :aheartbea

10. Bought a wig from Yorupi! and It came in super quick! Would buy from again :D

11. Perfect buyer. Thank you so much!

12. I bought a wig and it was great!
      It got here faster than expected, and I love it!
      I would recommend her!
      Thanks so much!
      :)

13. I bought an event Siean head from Yorupi. What a great transaction, start to finish. Excellent communication, super fast shipping and she was packed absolutely superbly. Thank you for a great transaction!!

14. Yorupi purchased my Leeke Mikhaila set, and everything about the transaction went smoothly. She paid quickly, communication was fast and friendly. Yorupi let me know when Mikhaila had arrived and that everything had survived the overseas shipping. I would work with her again in a heartbeat-- I'll make an exception (every time) to ship internationally for buyers like Yorupi . She was wonderful. :aheartbea

(Thank you again! :) )
      Chris

15. I bought a Mirwen head and feet for minifée from Yorupi.
      Great communication, quickly and well shipping. A pleasure, thanks !!^^

16. I bought a Pukifee Ante from her and I am super happy with the service!
      I highly recommend doing business with Yorupi. :thumbup:

Skickat från min GT-S5660 via Tapatalk 2

17. I bought a MNF Siean head from Yorupi and I'm really happy with this transaction! Communication was great with fast shipping and the item was packed really well. It was a true pleasure to deal with Yorupi. Thanks again! :D

18. Hello dearzzzz i like to say i had a very pleasant experiences to buy from Yorupi ^^
      Polite communication, fast and well packing and all as photo showed and all as promise !!
      thank you so very much ^^
      Tatie

19. Yorupi purchased a little hoodie from me, everything went smoothly, great communication.
      Highly recommend !
      thank you so much

20. I purchased a minifee head from Yorupi it was very well packed and arrived in perfect condition very quickly. It has been a pleasure to deal with Yorupi and I would not hesitate to buy from her again, Thank you very much I am delighted with this