We invite you to join the Dolliverse Asian & Ball Jointed Doll Convention on November 4th, 2012!
Registrations for visitors and booths are now open!
Tickets can be purchased in advance, but please note the limited space (max. 250 people).
International attendees are very welcome, please help make this a great BJD Convention!
We happily invite international vendors to attend as well, whether you are a dealer, artist or hobbyist!
Anyone can sell, a Bring & Buy service is available for people who only have pre-owned or home-made things to sell, as long as you're not doing so professionally.
We've been sponsored some amazing prizes, among which:
Island Doll 1/4 Amy fullset - donated by Island Doll
She is the first prize in the Crea Challenge, this prestigious challenge is for all skilled BJD artists that wish to show off their creation. The theme for the November edition is 'Art Provokes Thought'.
Read all about this fantastic contest here:
Beside the sales room, there are many things do do, see and learn:
* creameet where you yourself can work on your face-ups, modding, sewing, jewelry or other projects using the free materials provided by the Dolliverse crew
* workshops: work on your projects with help from volunteers who can guide you
* have a face-up commission done for you on the spot (at a fee to be determined by the artists themselves)
* use the free restringing and hot glue sueding services offered at the Quick Fix (elastic cord is not included but is offered for sale)
* join us for the group foto!
* enter in the lottery to win fabulous prizes
*Click here for pictures of the previous conventions*