1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

N-Dolls (JeongYun P.) Miso and Miru discussion part 2

Feb 29, 2012

1. Good news! There's a place where you can find at least Miso right now. I'd think Miru would pop up there as well someday in the future. :3

http://d-storic.com/index.php

...mod note....

This is the thread to discuss JungYun P.’s Miso and Miru.
      (N-Dolls no longer sells Miso and Miru.) D-storic nows sells these dolls.

http://d-storic.com/index.php

N-dolls-- Miso and Miru discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...N-dolls-Miso-and-Miru-Optional-High-Heel-Feet

N-Dolls (JeongYun P.) Miso and Miru discussion part 2:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ungYun-P-%92s-Miso-and-Miru-discussion-part-2

2. And now you can also order Miru from their web site. :3

I ordered myself one because I've been drooling after her for five years now... Finally my dream doll will be here. :D

3. Oooh this is such great news! :D

4. The "real skin", tan, is a gorgeous color, I ordered my Miru in that skintone and received her today. Now my N-doll family is complete. :'D Anyone else bought any Miru's or Miso's?

5. Can't wait to see the real skin tan Miru Giggy! I know she will be lovely!

6. I can't believe it - I've just popped in this forum after a long time of absence and I see the Miru I've been wanting for so long has finally become available! I do have a few "stupid" questions though..

1) Is this company reliable? I haven't yet looked them up but I wanted to know from you guys too :)
      2) Is the currency they use USD? I can't tell on this screen...
      3) You order the N-Doll heads with the N-doll "rook" body, right?

7. This is news of d-storic!
      ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
      Hello!

We’d like to inform you about our new update.

1. We’ll be updating the artist JungYun P.’s sleeping versions of Miso and Miru.
      They will no longer have separate teeth parts but they are now one piece with the head.
      You do not have to worry about losing the teeth part any more. >_<

2. We&#8217;ll be updating the artist JungYun P&#8217;s girl version body for Chu.

You do not need to worry about matching colors of the body with Chu head any more~!

We ask for your kind and continuous interest and support~ ^^

&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;&#12641;

8. Xyria, I'd say D-storic is very reliable. I've ordered two times and got my dolls safely. :3 The payment is in USD. And make sure you take the N-dolls body and not the Narae one, they don't fit together.

9. I can't believe this topic is so quiet... :o

I'm thinking of getting a Miso sleeping head for a hybrid body now that they're on sale 20% until Feb 2013.
      I noticed they're called 9Tailbear dolls now instead of N-doll dolls... But I can't find anything on 9Tailbear on DoA..! Perhaps I'm not looking hard enough..?

10. So quiet here....
      So because i'm an Miru Owner. I will update this thread a little bit.
      I got my first Miru second Hand. Didn't know anything about this Girls. And when she arrived i fell so hard for her. So slim and tiny. Stands like a rock. I adore her so much.:D
      And then some Years later i found out, that they available again and bought Miru 2 at the beginning of 2013. The Shop seems to have big problems with delay but i finally got her after a long wait. But with the Box Opening there comes regret....
      The Artist or who ever had chanced something on the Body joints and not to the best. The Body was and still is so floppy. It's hard to get him stand. I stringed it tighter but no help. I think i need thicker strings in the legs and some Hot Glue Sueding. But the worst is the Breastjoint. She bends so extremly her back. I think i have to mod it. And her head too. Maybe i sand her a bit, that she didn't look like she took an Oilbath.
      I will make a Miru Comparison Thread if it not exist already. I was and still be really dissapointed.:(
      But for now here is my old lovely Miru Athara
      Crappy Pic but i'm the worst at photographing. Thats why i normally don't show my Dolls.
      [​IMG]

11. Ah she's beautiful!

12. I'm just gonna casually revive a 4 year old thread....

.... these lovelies can only be found secondhand now, right? :atremblin

13. Yes, if you are really lucky and i haven't found them before you. I would like to bring all of them Home. For me, these are the best Dolls. I wish i could share more Photos of these Girls but i have crap light, a crappier Camera and i'm the crappiest Photograph.

14. Does anyone have pictures of their N-Dolls Miso or D-storic Miso's? I found one second hand and I can only find 2 pictures of her.

15. [​IMG]
      Okay, the photo is crap and I can't post it in a bigger size (please click to enlarge) but I hope it helps a little bit. I have a old miso quiet yellow next to a d-storic Miru. You may notice the difference in the hip joint upper leg cut part thingy, that makes the D-storic version quiet kicky and unstable

16. My Ndoll Miso's body has been modded all to heck, but her face as far as I know is unmodded. Here's my girl!

[​IMG]