1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Croustille

Jul 15, 2012

1. Please leave your feedback for me here

2. Croustille bought a DIM Julis with custom face-up and extras from me and she was a pleasure to work with. She did'nt hesitate to ask questions and followed through with her end of the transaction as promised. We both learned some things about the Canadian customs process that will hopefully help both of us the next time around.

Thanks again Croustille!

3. Croustille bought a pair of Kid Delf hands from me. Communication was great, she let me know as soon as the hands arrived and was all around very pleasant to work with. Highly recommended!

4. I traded a Minifee El/Dollzone hybrid for a Resinsoul Pixiu (plus a few additional things) with Croustille and everything went smoothly. She was great to communicate with, shipped at the time we arranged and packed the doll very safely. I would not hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you! :)

5. Bought a leekeworld Mikhaila from me. Was super nice and keep excellent commication and pay right on time. Let me know the doll arrived and was just wonderful to deal with.

6. Croustille purchased a set of boys hands from me. She paid really quickly and let me know as soon as they arrived. She was also a pleasure to talk to! Thank you and I'm so happy they work for your boy!

7. Croustille purchased a Zuzu Delf from me recently and I could not have asked for a better transaction. Payment was super quick and communication was excellent. She was even kind enough to let me know when he arrived safe and sound. I would gladly sell to her again. Thanks.

8. I purchased a Dollheart petticoat from Croustille and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I would gladly buy from her again.

9. I traded a Minifee El/Dollzone hybrid for a Blue Blood Doll with Croustille, everything went smoothly.

She was great to communicate with, we shipped at the same time and she packed the doll very well.
      It was a tad more yellow than the pictures showed but isnt a big deal ^_^

I would gladly deal with her again! Thank you! :)

10. I bought a wig from Croustille. She shipped promptly and the wig arrived in great condition. Thank you!

11. I purchased a Blue Blood Doll "Valentine" from the lovely Croustille! She was extremely friendly and warm to talk with and very quick to ship! Valentine arrived super fast and was very well packed with everything she said was included and a couple of extras! I would definitely not hesitate to do business with her in the future!

12. Croustille bought msd jeans from me. She was very kind and communicated quickly and clearly. She paid fast and even send me a picture of her dolls in the items, when they arrived. I loved that. Great buyer. I would love to do business with her again.

13. I bought a pair of Doll Family horns from Croustille. She was very kind and answered all my questions. She sent the horns quickly and they were well-packed. Thank you! :)

14. Just bought Leeke Mikhaila from Croustille. We had good communication along with very fast shipping. The doll was well packed and in perfect condition in her original box. Thank You!

15. Croustille bought a doll from me ; very nice communication and fast payment,thank you so much <3

16. I recently bought a RaMcube Fexy from Croustille- communication was great, and she was very patient and understanding with me! To lower my shipping costs, she packed him in a tinier box. Every piece was bubble wrapped, and the doll is in wonderful condition. Would definitely buy from her again!