1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HerrLucifel

Jul 13, 2012

1. I had the absolute pleasure of selling my unoa boy body to HerrLucifel

Paymets were swift and she paid before the layaway was due. communication was A+
      we kept in touch and she let me know when the body arrived!

Glad for this transaction, made a friend in the process!! <3 <3<3

2. HerrLucifel commissioned me to paint her Unoa boy. Her communication was always excellent and very friendly. Payment was also prompt, and I recommend her to everyone!

3. HerrLucifel bought a wig from me. Payment was quick and communication was friendly. Additionally, she was very understanding when there was a slight delay in shipping. I would definitely work with her again. Thanks so much! :)

4. Bought some MSD clothes off of me and paid quickly, great communication! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future. :)

5. Awesome buyer who paid quickly and kept in great contact. Thank you!!

6. HerrLucifel bought a pair of fur wigs from my shop, Shibuya Style. Communication with HerrLucifel is wonderful and is a buyer that pays quickly. Thank you very much for our wonderful business!

7. HerrLucifel bought a volks Hansel head from me. Communication was prompt and polite and the payments arrived on time. Overall a very pleasant transaction.

8. HerrLucifel bought a Zaoll body from me with layaway. Communication was great, and when circumstances arose that led to a delay in payment I was kept in the loop so it was no problem. Wonderful buyer, nothing like a nice easy transaction, thanks!

9. Herrlucifel commissioned me to paint two of her lovely heads. She sent them fairly quick and was patient while I was working on them, always so polite. She also paid when promised. Once again, a very pleasant transaction! Thank you!

10. HerrLucifel bought my Zaoll Luv head from me and was a very friendly, lovely person to work with. She paid on time and was very grateful when I offered to upgrade her shipping and didn't mind I had to delay posting a day when an emergency arose.

A sweet, understanding and altogether pleasant person to work with. I highly recommend HerrLucifel to everyone <3

11. HerrLucifel bought a Volks School C Head from me on layaway.
      Her payment was as she has mentioned, and she was really easy to communicate with.
      She also informed me when the had arrived. :)

12. HerrLucifel bought a Soony head from me. Payment was quick and communication was friendly. I would definitely work with her again. Thanks so much!

13. HerrLucifel bought a Sc-Doll Char Head from me. Super friendly contact and super fast payment! Everytime again!!!

14. HerrLucifel purchased Dollzone MSD Zo from me and was very nice to do business with. Layway payment was sent early even and all communication was prompt and friendly. Thank so much!! :D

15. HerrLucifel adopted Volks Kujo head on layaway.
      My experience with HerrLucifel has been perfect!
      HerrLucifel has been prompt with payments, and ALWAYS made sure to let me know ahead of time when plans changed.
      HerrLucifel replied quickly and very pleasantly to all my messages.
      What more could a seller ask from a buyer?
      HerrLucifel is perfect buyer, I wouldn't worry a thing ^^
      Thank you again for wonderful experience!

16. HerrLucifel participated in my LUTS go. Communication and payment were prompt. Thanks for joining!

17. HerrLucifel purchased my Volks Neon on layaway. She made her payments in a timely fashion, kept me updated through pm's, and let me know when he arrived safely. Effortless transaction!

18. HerrLucifel joined my December 2013 group order for LeekeWorld. HerrLucifel's communication was great, and payment was quick for both the order and the shipping from me to them. I would definitely welcome them again to a group order!

19. HerrLucifel requested one of the new YoSDs through my Dolls Party 31 shopping service. Communication was clear and friendly, payment was prompt, and they let me know when their new family member arrived. Great buyer and a smooth transaction!

20. HerrLucifer purchased SDMidi F-31 from me on layaway, smooth transaction and great communication! Thank you! ^^