1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bimong (D-Storic) Chue discussion part 1

Jul 12, 2012

1. #1 felizzzzzzz, Jul 12, 2012
      Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    2. Wow felizzzzzzz, your Kira is really cute!! Looks like she had great vacations. I totally love the Bimong Chuu sculpt. Could you tell me how posable her body is?

3. Hi babyelf!
      Thanks. She on her own Chue Bimong's body and its not so grate. Joints are one-phase, so she isn't good posable.
      I've got Iplehouse BID and Fairyland LittleFee - they are more posable. But I really love Kira with all of her mliitations!

4. Awwwww she is so sweet! I love her red hair ♥ I have a Chu also, her name is Edie. She's been with me for about 2 months now and I love her. Though I haven't gotten to take many pics of her, poor girl. Anyway, here is Edie :)

[​IMG]
      I dub thee, Edie by Xhanthi, on Flickr

5. I knew I forgot to mention something! She's on the Minoru World junior blossom body. I love it!

6. Oh yay! A thread for Bimong's Chuu! I love this sculpt. :D
      Here is my girl, default faceup by Miss Day and also on the MW Jr blossom body like Xanthi's.

[​IMG]
      051 by SweetKitties27, on Flickr

Felizzzz your girl is super cute! I really love her pink outfit. :)

There don't seem to be too many Chuu's so I suppose that means fewer people to discuss her/him.

7. Yes! I like them on yosd size bodies too, they are just so cute! I think it would be fun to have the two different sizes as sisters :)

I love your girl's animal hat and unicorno shirt! Such cute style :)

8. hehe this thread is going to be dangerous. The gentleness of the Chuu faceup is so pretty. I'm have been admiring Xhanthe's Edie (and Meike's Nouria) for some time now.

Felizzzzzz I didn't realise that the default Chuu body was Yo-sd size. She looks really sweet

SweetKitties I discovered your girl last night and she's so cute. I love her bright happy colours.

I think a Chuu with the sugar face would make a sweet sister for my MW Jr Hebe. I think I'm in trouble :doh

9. I Chu-chu choose you!

10. now I have Ralph's voice stuck in my head! I think it's inevitable though I really must get Lotta Mackrelmint a body first since she's now a lonely head rolling around in the drawer!!

11. honeythorpe I've dot Suggar Face made by D-storik. It has a flaw - teeth are drown :( I was little sad than got it. But she is pretty, esrtanly

[​IMG]

12. I w was just wondering because I am falling hard for this girl, what skin tone MW Jr blossom body did
      xhanthi and SweetKitties27 buy to match their Chuu's? I am seriously considering this girl but I really prefer her on this body. Also what size,brand clothes will fit her on this body? Sorry for all the questions.

13. [​IMG]
      047 by SweetKitties27, on Flickr

Whooops! Hadn't checked in for awhile...So I'll work my way up, lol.

Despair~ It's been about a year since I ordered, but I believe the NS body is what I got. For clothes, if you check out the MW jr thread they post alot of what clothes will fit. Basically they are similar sized with Chibi Unoa, Narsha, and other jr sized dolls. (Give or take, I think Chibis are chubbier & Narshas are skinnier). Also some YOSD sized dresses fit as tops. My doll is wearing clothes I've made, but her shoes are actually YOSD sized from Releaserain (ebay), and I've also got a YOSD sized dress from Etsy that she wears as a top.

Felizzzzzzzzzz Did you mean the teeth are painted on? I think only original Chuu has the removeable teeth parts. Sugar Chuu's description says no teeth parts. I think she's gorgeous either way though! And I love dollies with teeth. :D

Thanks for the comments on my Chuu! I really need to make ( and finish) a new outfit for her. She's been dressed the same for months. lol

14. Thank you sooo much for your reply. The more I look at these girls, the more I'm falling for them.

15. I bought my Chuu second hand and the owner said her resin colour was normal, but not the misty rose colour. I hope that helps. My girl wears Yosd stuff, but of course everything is short, dresses and pants mainly, T-shirts can be a bit mid-drifty. She has worn other stuff for minifee and chicline but the fit isn't 100% but it's fine for photos. In the photo above she's wearing a top for minifee and shorts for chicline; the top fits well but the shorts are pinned at the back.

16. Thank you Xhanthi, You guys have been really awesome with answering my questions and helping me out :)

17. No problem, sorry it took so long to reply! T.T

18. The first time today I saw this doll. I'm in love with her. Now, too, want a doll for herself. I will dream about!

19. Chuu is definitly addictive. Oh how I dreamed and pined (and drooled over Meike's Nouria) for months and months until I could buy my own. Sad for me I discovered her right when Bimong had issues and had to wait even longer to get her. I would love see new Chuu (s) around, they are so lovely!
      [​IMG]
      New wig...not for you by SweetKitties27, on Flickr
      Borrowing a new look...The wig is for another doll, but she might be able to keep the outfit. ;)

20. Hi Xhanthi and SweetKitties27, may I know what skin tone is your Chuu's head to match with MW's normal skin junior body? Thanks.