1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for anapal

Jul 9, 2012

1. Please leave the feedback messages here. Thank you very much :)

2. I bought some boxers from anapal and I received my package today
      It arrived quickly and was really well packaged, the quality was excellent and the seams are lovely, neat and professional.
      On top of everything anapal was lovely to deal with and very efficient so I am very happy to leave them very positive feedback :)

3. anapal responded to my WTB thread for a Soom Feny wig. She also had the outfit available and I bought both. It was a lovely transaction, and I'd definitely recommend them as a seller.

4. I bought a Soom Feny from anapal and she was lovely to deal with. Fast response, very friendly and let me buy only the doll, even if it was a fullset.
      She let me know that there was a problem with the post and gave me a new trackingnumber. The doll arrived very well packed and in excellent condition. I love him! Thank you so so much!

5. Bought Soom feny hand & leg paws from anapal. Got a free bunny keychain which I love a lot ! Great seller :) everything is wrap safely & neat ! Super satisfied ! :)

6. anapal commissioned me for the faceup of her handsome Immortality of Soul M, Maru :aheartbea

Communication was great, payment was prompt, and the transaction is perfect.
      Also, she is very friendly and kind. anapal also gave clear details on her request which help me a lot during the faceup process.

Other words, anapal is a wonderful customer! :D
      I would totally love to work together with her again!

Thanks for the wonderful opportunity and for the perfect transaction, anapal :daisy

7. Anapal purchased a wig from me and the transaction was flawless. She paid very quickly and was just all around a great buyer. I would be happy to work with her again!

8. anapal bought a Leekeworld wig from me. Buyer was very communicative, friendly and sent payment quickly. I was notified as soon as the wig arrived. I would be happy to sell to anapal again and I would recommend as a buyer. Thank you for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

9. I purchased a IOS M head from anapal. Head was shipped very quickly and well packaged. Thank you so much for the great transaction :)

10. I bought a Cheshire Soom (the twins) from anapal and am a very happy customer. I purchased the violet version with the fullset (with exception of the shoes and wig) and blushed cat parts. All the parts were lovingly packaged, in fact, everything was. She included another wig and some shoes to compensate. One of the brass fasteners was missing from the coat, but that is a very common problem with cheshires and -I've- knocked one off myself. If you buy a cheshire set, know those things are delicate -- this wasn't ana's fault. She was patient, she responded to message well, and worked with e on a price we could both do around the holidays, especially involving international shipping. The bottom line is I would absolutely buy from her again. She even included extras, even a little teddy bear In short, my cat and I are perfectly happy. Sorry my camera's a potato, but yay!

[​IMG]

11. I have commissioned two beautiful kimono from Anapal (Inarisan's Crafts). She has done absolutely beautiful work, with painstaking accuracy and care. I have sent her kimono fabric I've collected so she could craft these beauties for me. Working with her is easy and she keeps excellent communication, and works to your specifications. I recommend buying from/commissioning her at any time. I have some photos of her work to share, but the photos do not do these treasures justice, they are much more beautiful in person. I have bought kimono from Japanese shops like Volks in the past, but none of them have the care and quality of these kimonos. They drape beautifully and are cut with the skill you would use for a human kimono. I can't thank her enough for her beautiful work and making both me and my dolls so happy.

You can see my commissions here on my flickr account

12. Anapal bought a Luts Event head from me and the transaction went perfectly! Friendly and prompt PMs, fast payment, and I was notified as soon as the head arrived. I would gladly deal with her again and highly recommend Anapal as a buyer. Thanks so much for a wonderful transaction!

13. I sold a Granado body to anapal and it was a wonderful transaction--she is wonderful about communicating, paid immediately and let me know when he arrived! I would do business anytime! <3