Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosen Lied Discussion part 5:

Rosen Lied Discussion part 5:

This is a discussion for Rosen Lied Tiny size dolls.

Measurements for Monday’s Child (from Company website)
    Head circumference: 5-6 inches
    Height: 17 cm
    Neck circumference: 4.5cm
    Chest: 8.5cm
    Waist: 9.3cm
    Hip circumference: 10.2cm
    wrist: 3cm
    Arm circumference: 3.5cm
    Hands (width): 3.5cm
    Ankle circumference: 4cm
    Thigh circumference: 5.5cm
    Knee circumference: 4.8cm
    Shoulder to wrist: 4.2cm
    Elbow to wrist: 1.9cm
    Navel to sole of the foot: 8.3cm
    Waist to bottom of hip: 2.7cm
    Shoulder (width): 4cm
    Shoulder without arm (width): 2.8cm
    foot length: 2.5cm
    Eye size: 10mm~12mm

Measurements for Tuesday’s Child (from Company website)
    Head circumference: 6-7 inches
    Height: 26.5 cm
    Neck circumference: 6.2cm
    Chest: 12.7cm
    Waist: 12cm
    Hip circumference: 14.3cm
    wrist: 4.3cm
    Arm circumference: 4.7cm
    Hands (width): 5.3cm
    Ankle circumference: 5.3cm
    Thigh circumference: 8cm
    Knee circumference: 6.7cm
    Shoulder to wrist: 7.5cm
    Elbow to writs: 3.4cm
    Navel to sole of the foot: 15cm
    Waist to bottom of hip: 3.5cm
    Shoulder (width): 5.5cm
    Shoulder without arm (width): 4.4cm
    foot length: 4cm
    Eye size: 14-16mm

Company website:
    http://www.rosenlied.com/

Wiki:
    http://www.denofangels.com/doawiki/i...tle=Rosen_Lied

Rosen Lied Discussion part 1:
    Removed to save space on the Server. Important info went to Wiki.

Rosen Lied Discussion part 2:
    http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...ght=Rosen+Lied
    Removed to save space on the Server. Important info went to Wiki.

Rosen Lied Discussion part 3:
    http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...ght=Rosen+Lied

Rosen Lied Discussion part 4:
    http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...54#post8541054

Rosen Lied Discussion part 5:
    http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...85#post9218585

Rosen Lied Discussion part 6:
    http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...cussion-part-6
    Last edited by ginarolo; 07-07-2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: new thread

New Thread!

In2themystik2: Thanks for the great pictures. I have decided to wait on Flora at this time. Another doll as grabbed my interest for now. I will keep Flora on my wish list and will get normal skin when I do order. Your MNF's look great with Daisy. She fits in nicely.

CatsPajamas: In2themystik2 answered all your questions. I have a 1mim wig made for Little Fee and fits Tuesday perfectly. I much prefer the RL Tuesday over Little Fee. The posing is not as good as Fairyland but not bad either. Good luck with your decision. Melody is pretty. Customer service is excellent!

Ocean-Girl: Melody is beautiful!

RL told me the new Limiteds will be shipping mid-August.

FL Addicts Anonymous! in2themystik2's Avatar
    I thought we'd get a new thread soon! Thanks Oliveoil! Who else caught your attention?? I am eager to see what FL is coming up with for the Feeple 60 doll! I was one of the original people waiting for the FL Victoria Francis project doll a year ago that has yet to be released. Just curious who caught your attention!

Back on topic! I posted this picture at the end of the last thread and thought I'd post it here since that thread closed. Just to get the thread started! Oooh, and I just won a pair of boots tonight on ebay that I'm hoping will fit my WC Daisy and go well with the limited outfit she is wearing!

IMAG0826-1 by in2themystik2, on Flickr
    ~Amy~
    Home: Savannah (LTF Bisou), Ava (LTF Luna), Scarlett (MNF Miyu), Rosalie (MNF Rheia), Claudia (RL LTD TC Clover), Talia (RL LTD MC Lemon), Callista (PKF Luna), & Seraphina (Puki Darjeeling)
    Wishlist: MNF Woosoo & PKF Ante! On the way: RL Limited WC Daisy!

Ah.. your Daisy is so sweet. I'm still trying to decide on a size as my first RL doll. Each has her own appeal and it's making things so much harder!

A question addressed to all RL owners, what were your reasons for picking your first doll size?
    « waiting for »
    Rosalie Sera (Momocolor Blue Rose Elle) || xx

My first BJD size was YOSD. My first BJD was a Jaime Doll and I also had a Berdine Creedy BJD. I don't have either of them anymore, but I sort of had to "try" a couple out before I got a feel for it. I had never had the opportunity to see a BJD in person before. Then I fell in love with FL LTF Bisou and I sold the others and got her. I guess I felt like the YOSD size was a good size to try out first for me. It wasn't as much of an investment as some of the other larger size, but substantial enough. Then I branched to other FL sized and last summer/fall, I got my first RL TC doll.

I don't know what size I like best of the ones I have. I go back and forth sometimes, but I like them all. I have a Pukipuki, a pukifee and two MC sized, 2 littlefee and one TC, and three MSD/slim minis (two MNF and my WC Daisy). And they're all girls!

Eventually I might try a SD sized BJD, but haven't had one so far!
    ~Amy~
    Home: Savannah (LTF Bisou), Ava (LTF Luna), Scarlett (MNF Miyu), Rosalie (MNF Rheia), Claudia (RL LTD TC Clover), Talia (RL LTD MC Lemon), Callista (PKF Luna), & Seraphina (Puki Darjeeling)

I have been lurking and looking at all the lovely spam. I would love to see any face-ups
    by Derek, but especially Beige.
    Andrea T.

Ocean girl - I have limited Wednesday Benjamen and limited Sage boy by Deredj. I fell in love with her face ups after seeing your custom Sage girl. She is amazing and could be my favorite TC doll. I love Kana as well, have two MC by her but no TC so can't wait. It looks like she did Chocolat amazing especially the eyes. I like when there is lots of paint used, especially by someone who knows how to paint well. I keep saying I have enough Rosen Lied but then I see more. I do need a WC girl for my Benjamen. I want an amazing one though so will wait patiently. Oh, another thing, my DerekJ Sage boy is now a girl with a new limited outfit. He/She looks great. I feel bad to do that but I needed another girl as I have so many dresses that are pretty. Benjamen can't be changed because the body is not right for a girl, lucky for him. I want a new outfit for him but one of those last Rollingpumpkin boy WC outfits I missed. Up on time to buy, but they sold in a flash. I am still unhappy about that as he is getting tired with his default limited outfit.

Yesterday, i have lost my Daisy on YJ (more thant 90 000 yens @_@)

And today, there is a Bin at 70 000 ! so i have won Daisy LE (winter...) !

Sooooooooooooooo Happy ! i have my daisy for my trip ^_____________^

Tomorrow it will be 45 days of waiting for Flora. I guess/hope, they'll ship her soon.

Congrats, Ashiteru! Looking forward to pictures!

Here is my Beige by Derek J.

How difficult it is to get The One girls or boys? Have you seen them? I like so many but I guess it's impossible to be able to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chastity View Post
    Tomorrow it will be 45 days of waiting for Flora. I guess/hope, they'll ship her soon.
    My daisy that i cancelled have already 45 days waiting and Rosen lied tell that she will shipped the end of July minimum...

Ocean Girl : thank you very much :3

in2themystik2: Daisy and Melon look great together! So pretty.
    It was Iplehouse JID Kassia faceup A that got my attention this time.
    Flora is still on my wish list.

Ashiteru: Yay! I am glad you will have Daisy for your trip. Take lots of photos!

oceangirl: Beige is beautiful. I love how you dress the girls.

Chastity: Hope your girl arrives soon.

Be-Life: I have no idea on the One dolls. The Limiteds are hard enough.

Congrats aishiteru! I'm sure you will love her!

Chastity: I hope your Flora ships soon! Hang in there! I can't wait to see her and I'm sure she'll be worth the wait! If it has been 45 business days, you could shoot them a quick message just to see if they have an estimate for when they expect her to ship.

Very cute ocean-girl! Thanks for sharing!

Be-life: It is extremely hard to get one of the "One" dolls because there is only one of each, and many trying! If you have super quick fingers and a fast internet connection, then you might have a chance. I know a couple of people here have gotten them. I tried the last time they did them, but no success for me. They were all gone before you could hardly see them go on sale. I won't say it's impossible though, but I know I was pretty disappointed in the middle of the night! They so so beautiful to look at though and maybe someday!

Have you gotten a limited before? Getting a couple of highly desired limited dolls is probably good practice for the madness of the "one" releases!

I already posted this on the last thread, but she wanted to make an appearance here and I could use a little Mango this week! Super stressed out! I am the clinical coordinator for a special project/class at work and it starts this week, so I'm going a little crazy this week!

Baby girl RL Mango by in2themystik2, on Flickr
    ~Amy~

Thanks Oliveoil! Mango's little face just makes me smile. Her little pouty lips!

And oooh, darn you! I went and looked at IH website and saw Kassia and now I'm loving her too! LOL Not that I need to even THINK about another doll right now!
    ~Amy~

Oliveoil, in2themystik2, aishiteru: Rosenlied just told me that Flora will be shipped next week. They said they do their best to ship her as soon as possible. I'm glad I know now for sure when I can expect her. Ladies, you can expect a photo spam!

aishiteru: congrats!!

My sister saw Mango and now she's infected with the Monday's Child virus.

I'm so jealous of your Daisy, aishiteru! Do post some pictures of her, I'm addicted to pictures of these gorgeous girls. <3
    « waiting for »
    Rosalie Sera (Momocolor Blue Rose Elle) || xx