1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wickfoxy

Jun 29, 2012

1. I'm gonna do my 1st trade so this is my feedback topic :D.

2. Wickfoxy has bought a Fairyland FeePle Chloe Event Arm from me, everything was perfect, very nice person and fast payment. Thank you so much.

3. Wickfoxy bought some clothes from me for her sister's girl. It was a smooth and happy transaction. Communication was great and payment went fast. I would love to deal with her again. Many thanks!

4. Wickyfoxy purchased my chloe faceplate and paid swiftly and was sweet to deal with. She even let me know when it arrived and sent me a picture of her BEAUTIFUL face up she did on the chloe faceplate! I may have to commission her someday! I would love to do work with her again!!

5. I commissioned Wickfoxy to paint my tan Pukipuki Ruby and am very happy with the finished faceup. Excellent customer service and communication and fast turnaround too. Thank you :)

6. She faceup for my Lati Yellow Pero with lovely style. I'm happy to deal with her. High recommend for her ^^
      Thank you so much :daisy

7. I commissioned Wickfoxy 1 pukifee Mio, 2 Luts SD and 1 Luts MSD. The face-ups are beautiful and I am happy with them. Our communication is perfect I'd love to work with her in future.
      thank you so much <3

8. The face-up of my KDF Darae turn so amazing thank to Wickfoxy, I really love it. I want to give more commission if I can in the future. Thank you so much.

9. Wickfoxy painted three of my dolls, and I only have positive things to say about her work.
      Communication, both before, during, and after her work, was always great.
      She's careful, attentive to details, and also a very nice person.
      I would commission her again in a heartbeat.

Thank you!! <3

10. I commissioned Wickfoxy to paint my Luke (DOD) , Little Kliff ( Little Monica) and Cris (Mytic Kids) , I love their new face-up . I'm happy to deal with her and I would love to work with her more in the future . Thank you so much .

11. I was browsing DoA's face-up artists and came across Wickfoxy. Her work impressed me so much that, despite being halfway across the world, I decided to send her three heads.

She was a joy to deal with - worked quickly, sent lots of pictures, changed things when necessary (which wasn't often) and has done an absolutely exquisite job. I'm thrilled to bits and shall be sending her more heads in the future!

12. I've commission Wickfoxy to paint 2 head (DoD Lahoo, KD Hodoo). She was extremely friendly, worked fast, and was extremely patient with me; I was a little indecisive and unsure at certain points during the process, so she helped by taking more pictures of the WIP heads in various angles to help me decide. The heads have just arrived home yesterday, and they look even better than in the pictures!

Seeing them in person, Wickfoxy have managed to capture their personalities extremely well. She had a stroke of genius and also added a little smirk to my Hodoo which I absolutely loved. It's such a small thing, but it added so much to his personality than before! :D

She is now my go-to artist for faceups, I will most definitely be commissioning her again in the very near future!

13. I commissioned Wickfoxy to paint my Dikadoll AAAAA head, and it was an absolutely wonderful experience. She worked fast, kept me updated with pictures, and was very patient with me despite the fact that my schedule was a little weird due to traveling. In addition she was quick to ship him when he was finished, and quick to refund me when she happened to get a discount on shipping! Not to mention that her work is absolutely gorgeous--he looks even better in person than in the pictures! I feel like she really listened to what I told her about his personality, and it shows through wonderfully in the finished faceup.

I am just absolutely over the moon with him, and I definitely would like to commission Wickfoxy again in the future.

14. Commissioned three faces up from her. She goes above and beyond for you.

One, she redid herself, just wanting to do it better.

Another, I asked her to redo, and she made it amazing!!!

Great work, amazing prices!

15. This is extremely late, but I was really pleased with her services so I guess better late than never.

I commissioned two face ups (one for a Dollshe Aramis & one for a Stine Ricard) and both are beautiful and extremely well done. The pictures don't make them justice, the details are lovely in person.

She's also very nice and pleasant to work with.

16. I've commissioned two face ups from Wickfoxy again, and she was really easy to work with~ She responded quick, and was able to capture the looks I wanted well too! Thank you again for the amazing work! :)

17. I've commissioned four face ups from Wickfoxy again ( Luke and Custom Black Luke - DOD , Cris - Mystic Kids , Little Kliff - Little Monica ) . She always capture my boys personalities extremely well , she also did a great job on them and changed things for me when I asked .

I will definitely be commissioning her again in the future :XD:

[​IMG]

18. She did a faceup for my two dolls; two dollshe bermann's faceplates. She sent me several photos and videos in different lights to make sure i was satisfied with the faceup before sealing it. It was my first time getting my doll commissioned and sending any package outside of US and i didn't realize high insurance meant high customs fee x.x; she was kind enough to split that fee since she said she forgot to mention it for me as well. (which she didn't have to do, so i'm still grateful) I did give her a small tip when i paid her.

The doll's faceup is impeccable. My dolls were to become Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7, I described them to look like hauntingly beautiful with mona lisa-esque smile and luckily for both of us, she was also a fan of FF7. It's more beautiful than what I could have asked for.

The dolls arrived in perfect condition, very well packaged. I thought she would just put the mask on the doll's face, since i sent her one for each doll but not only did she put the mask but she fortified the doll makeup with soft tissue paper so there's not even a single scratch on the doll's face. I was very happy she went the extra step and detail. (i've asked her not to put the eyelashes in case it can get damaged on the shipping and since the lashes weren't there, i think she was able to do this extra step. )

Overall I'm very happy with my first commissions and I would send her more of my dolls when I get the chance, even if the shipping is a lot higher than finding someone in the US. Thank you again for everything.

#18 Rukawagf, Nov 21, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    19. Bunny did a faceup for my Resinsoul Wu and he's absolutely gorgeous. She always takes care to add little artistic touches that make the sculpts more lively and beautiful. Always happy with her work.