1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM Legend Collection: Epidia - Queen of waterfalls

Jun 26, 2012

1. I'm curious what she'll look like! :)
      Queen of waterfalls...I really can't imagine her with water-related fantasy parts though. But I like the "indian" theme and her skin colour looks fine! Seems like the Gem's trying something new.
      Soo...because the shipping limit is 2 dolls and her name just sounds like Epidos, my guess is she'll be a centaur-type doll - with lots of ornamental decoration! :aheartbea

2. I played around with the image in Photoshop a little to lighten it, and I really like her face - her features are quite different from the usual Soom girls. I'm not sure if I want her to be a centaur or not. On the one hand, if she is them I'm 100% safe, on the other hand I bet she's going to be really pretty in the sales photos.

I wonder what the resin colour will be? It's hard to tell whether she's brown tan or something darker.

3. I'm hoping for a centaur..or a proper mermaid or maybe a naga! I'm trying not to get too excited since the last two LC have been disappointing for me..but..I can hope right?

4. Oh right, a Naga! That would be awesome. Too bad there's also the possibility of no "really outstanding" fantasy parts like Gneiss. It's worrysome. :(

5. I suspect that she has no fantasy parts, if she is, my heart will broken again! I have high expectations of soom's fantasy part!! But look at Tremo, that crab arm!
      Well, wait for more image tomorrow

6. She is definitely lovely and an original, I'm impressed but also cautious. :lol:

.hlp

7. I'm a bit worried too, since Soom has been pretty lackluster this year in the fantasy bits department(thought Tremo's feet were nifty!) but maybe it's time for them to turn that around!

8. If she's a centaur ... I'm doomed

If she's a mermaid ... I'm doomed again

Here she is lightened

[​IMG]

She certainly does have a different face - very pretty. And the colour looks delicious

If she has no fantasy parts I should be safe. Soom hasn't gotten me with any of the bigger dolls for a while. I am after the new body though as I got to play with one at a meet last Sunday

9. I was doing exactly the same! :D
      [​IMG]
      it's better to see details these ways! I am sure I will want the outfit :doh
      she is so pretty, really really pretty, Uusually I don't like soom faces but this one is so beautiful:D

10. Snap!

The head piece is pretty impressive

11. Epidia has different face than all the old soom dolls, the resin color is "dark brown"??

12. Uhh! New dollie! *grabby hands*
      I love the new design of her face and I like her skin color.
      I'm not so interested in a centaur girl...so hopefully she will
      be something else - but the name Epidios and Epidia...hm... >__<

13. Wow she's one of the most beautiful dolls I've seen .. what a beauty !!
      pity I don't have money & it's limited , but who knows , maybe in future in a S.O. .. !!

14. Wow~her outfit looks so nice!! I can finally see her face>v<

15. Her mold looks a lot like Iplehouse... not sure I like that since I do like my companies to look different.

16. Hm, waterfalls... mermaid? :D

17. I thought the same thing. LOL.

18. Wow, Soom has certainly intrigued me this time around (I was not even a little bit interested in Gniess:sweat) I think she looks like a more realistic than previous Soom girls, like someone said before kind of like Iplehouse. My problem with Iplehouse is that they are far *too* realistic for me personally and I like my dolls to be a bit stylized. This girl feels like a perfect combination of the two!

And she definitely has a unique skintone. Soom has never made a doll this dark before (well, unless you count Shonki.)

19. If we count the Idealian line, didn't London have a very dark brown resin? This looks like it could be a similar shade, maybe a bit lighter and warmer.