1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vycem!

Jun 16, 2012

1. I am starting a feedback thread for Vycem because I couldn't find one!

Vycem bought my EID Carina from the Marketplace.
      Communication was great. Payments were prompt and on time, and I was just informed that Carina arrived today at her new home, and is being dotted over :)
      Very nice buyer, great to do business with, and would not hesitate to do it again :)
      All around a great transaction, I definitely recommend Vycem.
      Thanks for your purchase, and I'm so glad you like her!

2. Vycem bought an Angelsdoll / Souldoll hybrid from me on layaway and the transaction was absolutely perfect: communication was quick and fun, payments were always on time (if not early!) and I received feedback the moment the package arrived. I would certainly do business with Vycem again! Thank you~ :chocoberry

3. Vycem bought some wigs from me and paid super promptly and was really nice!

4. Had great fun making an outfit for Vycem! Hope we can work together again.

5. I sold a SD outfit to Vycem! Communication and payment was quick. It was a very positive experience. I would definitely do business with Vycem! again.

6. Vycem bought my Soom Alex on a five-month lay-away (which became only four months!) and was a complete pleasure to deal with. Each payment was on time, communication was prompt and always friendly, and the fifth and final payment was sent a whole month early! I would be glad to deal with Vycem again anytime :).

7. Positive!

Vycem
      have bought my Kana from Angell Studio and the payment as well as the communication was always quick! I'm posting the feedback now that the package have finally arrived.
      This said, I would gladly deal with Vycem again anytime! ^^

8. I bought an EID Carina full set from Vycem. Communication was great, she was fair and the doll arrived in excellent condition. I would gladly deal with Vycem again.

9. I purchased an Illusion Spirit QingLan from Vycem. She came packaged very well, and with jointed hands! :)
      Communication was wonderful. I was told when QingLan was shipped, and received a tracking number.
      Pleasure to do business with, and would definitely deal with again! Thanks
      Vycem! :)

10. I bought a narae dreamer from Vycem. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with and even though I paid the lay a way early she still took the time out to ship my doll the very next day. I highly recommend Vycem as a seller. She is so friendly and her communication and service are stellar! This has been one of my best buying transactions. Thanks so much!

11. I bought an Angell-Studio Kana from Vycem. Communication was great. Vycem shipped her on the date I was told she would be shipped. She arrived well packaged and all parts were marked as to which was right or left (a huge help for getting her strung right the first time). I would gladly work with this seller again. :)

12. I bought a DD KOS-MOS from Vycem. (Way back in July 2014, I completely forgot to leave feedback.) KOS-MOS had small stains I'd been informed about, but otherwise perfect condition. Great communication, and shipped quickly. I would happily work with this seller again! Thank you~ :)

13. Awesome transaction! I love the DD I bought from Vycem. Exactly as described. Beautifully packed and fast shipment. Thanks Vycem! :XD:

14. I bought a doll from Vycem. Thank you very much for beautiful doll and the idea to meet instead of shipping the doll.
      Great seller and person. I give my highest recommendations.