1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for time-capsule

Jun 2, 2012

1. Hello!

Please leave your feedback here if you've done a transaction with me:)

2. I have bought a SDGr Lorina wig from time-capsule. She was super fast in sending the wig out and is excellent with communication. I had no problems whatsoever with the entire transaction! Absolutely flawless. I would highly recommend anyone to buy from her as she is amazingly fast and so polite. Thank you again! I love the wig very much. A+++

3. I purchased a Lati White Belle from Time-Capsule, and everything went PERFECTLY... She shipped her safely packed, and quickly... and the little Belle is so perfect... I love her dearly! Thank you so much! :aheartbea I would highly recommend working with Time-Capsule... she's a great seller!

Chris

4. I bought a pair of ed eyes from Time-Capsule every thing went great .....Very happy
      Many thanks :)

5. Hi!
      I bought Crobidoll B-Line Kyul head from time-capsule.
      The seller is very accommodating, replies to PMs promptly and shipped the head immediately.
      Highly recommended!
      I will not hesitate dealing with time capsule again :)

6. I bought SDGr hand parts from time-capsule.
      It was a really pleasant transaction, lovely communication, parts shipped promptly and well packed.
      Heartily recommended as a seller!

(⌒▽⌒)☆

7. I bought an IH Arvid from time-capsule, she was very nice to communicate with and sent him out fast after I sent the payment. I can recommend her as a seller!
      Thank you very much for this nice transaction ^^

8. I bought the Date's sword for my little one from time-capsule and it was a wonderful experience from the very beggining ^^, so fast and very nice answering every of my messages and it even faster when sending the sword to me very well packaged and protected. I have no doubt that I would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so ^^.

Thank you so much sweetie for this delightful experience !!

9. I bought the Oasisdoll outfit from time-capsule. Great communication and shipping was really fast.
      Thanks a lot ^^

10. I've bought Volks SDgr Masamuno Date head from time-capsule.The transaction was perfect,shipping fast and super packing!Thank you so much!!A+++

11. time-capsule bought a Volks Charlotte head from me on layaway. Great communication & prompt payments. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. Thank you so much!

12. I recently purchased an SDGr outfit and a pair of eyes from time-capsule on a short layaway. Prompt and friendly messaging and package was sent off as promised. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Sai again! Thank you!

13. I purchased a Volks outfit from time-capsule. Communication was prompt and friendly, and the goods were well-packed and dispatched quickly. Thank you!

14. I purchased a wig from time-capsule. Communication was awesome and the wig came exactly as said! I would definitely do business again! :)

15. Time-Capsule was wonderful to do business with. A kind and patient person who bought my SD10 Rose Body. She is easy to communicate with and is fast to pay. I would diffently sell again to her.

Thank You:)

BriarRose

16. time-capsule bought a pair of Volks hands from me-- Payment and communication was very fast! Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

17. Hello, I bought Amelia head from time-capsule. Time-capsule is really a kind seller. She shipped the doll quickly and helped solve the problem during the shipment, friendly and easy to communicate. Well recommended! I want to trade with time-capsule again.

18. Time-capsule purchased a Volks wig from me- an excellent buyer, she was understanding when shipping was delayed due to Post Office holiday & let me know as soon as the wig arrived. Thanks so much for a great transaction :)!

19. I purchased a SDGr wig from Time-capsule. It was a perfect transaction - excellent communication and super fast shipping. 100% happy. Thanks so much xx :)

20. I purchased an Oasisdoll Chic body from Time-capsule. She has been patient, attentive, replied to all my messages and accepted my proposal of layaway. She sent the body in perfect conditions and it arrived here as new. An awesome transaction, and I would buy from her again willingly!

Thanks!!!