1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Skimo

May 30, 2012

1. I am very happy to be the first announce the perfect trade with Skimo, that has gone through like a dream, excellent communications, fast responses and regular updates of progress, perfectly packed and fast arrival. I am overjoyed with the outcome :)

I would gladly transact with Skimo at anytime and would recommended her 1000% to everyone!!!

Thankyou so much for an Awesome trade :)

2. Skimo bought a LTF sleeping Pongpong faceplate from me. The transaction was perfect. She paid quickly, had good communication, and let me know when it arrived! I'd happily recommend them to anyone as a buyer, thank you for the smooth transaction!

3. I sold a DC Cyril head with eyes to Skimo, but shipped to sookie in the US to save on shipping costs. Skimo communicated well and paid quickly. We had great, friendly, triangular communciation among the three of us. Skimo followed my requests for information about sookie without a problem, and sookie kept us updated on the package's progress, so this sale was satisfactory all around.

--MW

4. I bought a DC adult girl body from Skimo. She let me have a layaway, communication was quick and friendly and she even added in a lovely quality underwear set with the body so my girl would have something to wear that actually fits her odd-sized body. Highly recommended, thanks very much!

5. I traded my DZ Star for Skimo's Soom Rosette Fir and I am very pleased with how the trade turned out. Skimo was lovely to deal with, the communication was smooth and very prompt and I'd gladly do business with her again :) Thank you so much Skimo xx

6. I sold Skimo a Soom Rosette Armeria and the transaction was great. Payment was fast and althought the doll was held up at the airport in France for a while she let me know when it had arrived safely.
      Thankyou Skimo. Hope to deal with you again sometime :)

7. I did a trade with Skimo and it a perfect transaction! Great communication and we shipped on the same day. I'm very happy on my end. I would do buisness with her agian anytime! :) thanks so much!

8. I sold a DC Caroline head to Skimo. Communication was very good, she's kind and paid fast. She also let me know when she received the head.
      It was a perfect transaction, I highly recommend her and would do business with her again anytime!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

9. I sold a body to Skimo, and the transaction went perfect! Thank you!

10. Skimo sold me a gorgeous Irrealdoll Enyo, she made my dream come true as I've wanted one for ages! She posted Enyo straightaway and it only took 3 days to get to the UK from France! I'm very pleased, Skimo is lovely to communicate with and I'd recommend her to all, THANK YOU :)

11. I had a wonderful partial trade with Skimo! I'd be so happy to do business with her again in the future, she's very prompt, absolutely friendly and likeable as a person and we shipped (and even recieved) our dolly clothes on the same day.
      Thank you so much and have fun with your outfit!

12. I bought Skimo's Pukipuki body and the transaction was a delight - the body arrived fast and packed very safely! Thanks Skimo!

I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Alicex

13. I bought SC Doll Kaka head from Skimo and it was a great transaction! Fast shipping, very good package. And communication was really nice.
      Thanks a lot! :aheartbea

14. Bought a head and hands from Skimo,everthing packed very well and sent fast
      kool seller

15. Skimo bought a MNF dreaming Marcia head from me. She paid promptly and patiently waited until I returned from vacation and could ship the head out to her. She also was kind enough to let me know as soon as the head arrived. Excellent transaction! Highly recommended.

16. I bought a Merry Doll Round Fang head from Skimo. It was a wonderful transaction, she shipped very fast and the head arrived well packed. Communication has been great. I can highly recommend her !!!

17. I bought a Dollzone body from her, through layaway. The communication was great and she was very understanding. The package came very well protected.
      I would gladly trade with her again :)

18. I bought a Nicolina head from Skimo, and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Skimo is a dream to do business with. I love my new Nicolina head, which also arrived with her original wig and coa. I highly recommend Skimo!

19. I traded with/partially bought DZ Renata from Skimo.
      She is always wonderful to deal with, always friendly and sends the items
      fast. Renata arrived well wrapped and in perfect condition, only her
      little finger was broken and missing from the box, but luckily the company sells extra hands,
      so it is fixable. I'm really pleased with her otherwise :) Thank you Skimo! ^^

20. Skimo bought a 5stardoll twin head from me. Very good communication and prompt payment, great buyer!
      I highly recommend her. Thank you so much!!