1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Leishaj777

May 28, 2012

1. Feel free to leave me some feedback :) Thank you and much appreciated if you do! :);)

2. Leishaj777 purchased a MNF A-line body from me. The transaction was perfect! The payment came in super fast, she maintained excellent communications, even let me know when the doll arrived!!! A very friendly and reliable buyer, highly recommended!!!!!

3. fast payment, great communications, would happily do business with again! 5stars^_^ !!

4. Leisha was great to work with! She paid on a short layaway promptly and as agreed, and her communication was excellent and friendly. Highly recommend dealing with her:) Thanks again!!

5. Leisha was a wonderful buyer. She purchased a MNF Miyu from me and paid very quickly on a short layaway. I accidentally sent her the wrong with with her purchase but she was very understanding and has given me the chance to mail her the wig she had originally wanted. A++ as a buyer. I would recommend her to anyone. :]

6. Leishaj777 bought my Minifee Lishe boy on layway. She was great to work with. Had great communication and paid when she said she would. I would definitely do business with her again.

7. I sold my MNF Karsh head to Leishaj777.
      Transaction went superb.
      Communication was great, payment was swift and she let me know right away when the item arrived.

Thanks so much!

8. Leishaj777 bought from me, fast payment and great communication...thanks!

9. Leishaj777 purchased a clothing set from me. Payment was lightning fast and communication was great. I'd happily work with Leisha in the future.

10. Leisha bought an outfit&2 pairs of shoes from me. She was a pleasure to deal with and I totally recommend her! Thanks for being so sweet :3
      ~Penny

11. Leishaj777 brought a fur wig from me. Wonderful transaction, quick payment, and great communication. I highly recommend. Would not mind doing business with again. Thank you!

12. Leishaj777 bought a mnf a-line body from me on layaway. Her payments were quick, and she was a pleasure to deal with. A great buyer, and I'd gladly do business with her again!

13. I recently sold a foxybrowny set to Leishaj777. We had an excellent transaction! Her communication with me was wonderful, and she was quick to pay. She was also kind enough to let me know when the outfit arrived to her! Highly recommend! Thank you so much. :)

14. I had a beautiful transaction with Leishaj777! I sold 2 MNF wigs to her and she was a dream to work with. She paid super quickly and we had fast, friendly conversation throughout. She was even kind enough to let me know when they arrived. Thank you again so much!!:D

15. Leishaj777 sold me an older Fairyland MNF boy body and was extremely pleasant to work with. She was very understanding when I needed to split the payment, and the body came to me as described. It was a perfect match for my Woosoo head! I would definately recommend her to others for buying and selling, as she was very polite, and quick with responses.

Thanks so much!

16. I purchased a hoodie for my MSD from Leishaj777. It arrived swiftly and completely safe.

Leishaj777 was so very very sweet! She was fast and very kind and easy to talk to. She was also very willing to help out with a requests about measurements. A great seller. I would definitely buy from her again!

Thank you!!!

17. I bought a minifee karsh from Leisha on august 13th 2012. She was a true pleasure to deal with, always friendly in communications, and quick to reply. She was eager to answer any questions I had, and was a real gem in dealing with me. Id recommend buying, trading, or selling to her! Thanks so much again for my new boy Leisha, I love him!

18. Wanted to add: Leishaj777 had forgotten to mention in her sales thread that the doll had been further modded, his pointed ears had been turned to human ones. She did remember after I got him today, and felt completly horrible about it! I was a little disappointed about his ears, since I had been expecting cute little pointed ears, but it wasnt a big deal to me. However she felt so aweful she felt compelled to refund me 25 dollars and did so even though I assured her it was quite alright and she didnt have to.

I am still fully pleased with dealing with leishaj777! She is a wonderful person, and truely a pleasure to deal with. I still highly reccomend her!

19. Leisha has purchased a couple of things from me on different occasions, and always, she pays right away, is super friendly and a great communicator! Thanks Leisha!

20. Bought a MSD t-shirt and some shoes from Leishaj777. SUPER friendly, sweet and fast responses to my PMs. Very quick to ship. I love my items and would def buy from again!!!