Thread: Paging kyorenwang - RESOLVED

Paging kyorenwang - RESOLVED

I hate to do this, but I think it's needed.

I'm paging kyorenwang.

On 22nd April I contacted her about the Volks SDGr body she was selling. You can see the selling thread here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...rmal-Skin)-730

I paid for the body on 23rd April and I contacted her to let her know. When she told me the paypal address, she said she would ship the body after 1 day of receiving the payment. I had to PMed her again to see if the payment reached her and she finally confirmed it on 25th April.

Since that day, I waited for my shipping notice. I PMed her, sent a message over Flickr and e-mailed her too (she said to PM her or e-mail her in her selling thread). I was getting worried and I said to her I'd open a paging thread if she didn't reply on 30th April. On 30th April she replied to my e-mail saying that she was busy with exams and that the body was shipped on Thursday (26th April), but she never let me know my tracking number.

I have e-mailed her a couple of times again in order to have my tracking number... without any reply from her. I'm sorry, but I want my tracking number. Without it I don't have any proof of the body being shipped. I think communication is a very important part when you buy or sell a thing. I understand everyone has a life (I have it too), but it's not an excuse for not having good communication.

What I want: I want kyorenwang to contact me ASAP with my tracking number.

[PS: I have captures of all our PMs and e-mails, I can post them here if needed].

kyorenwang was last on the forum 2MAY. She is now Being Paged.

Thank you, Zagzagael. If I don't hear from her over the weekend, I'll open a paypal claim on Monday.

Update: As per today, I haven't had any communication from kyorenwang. As I said in my previous post, I just opened a paypal dispute. I hope she replies to me now.

Update: Today I finally received an e-mail from kyorenwang with my tracking number. I'll close my paypal claim once the body is in my posession and I'll update here too. Thanks.

sorry for the delay, I did not update and contact Shin in timely manner, the body was shipped long times ago, but I did not update with the shipping number to her. Yesterday I emailed her with the tracking number the shipping number is :CJ157870903US

it is already left of US, but showing no updates to the spain yet.

Happy update

My parcel arrived today. The body came in perfect conditions and with extras. I feel happy with the resolution, so this thread can be closed as "Resolved happily", thanks a lot.

I'm contacting kyorenwang now, to let her now. My paypal claim is now closed too.