Thread: Looking for a Rosette-esque body

Looking for a Rosette-esque body

I love the long & lanky Rosette bodies, but the heads aren't doing it for me like they used to. I was wondering if there might be a store with a similar sculpt but with more mature-looking heads?

(I'm so hoping this is the right place to post this question. I'm not currently in the market to buy, I just want to brainstorm my options.)
    Home: Iplehouse J.I.D. Tatiana ("Reese"), Custom House Ange-Ai Mari ("Minuet")
    En route: None
    Saving for: Soom Rosette Sakura ("Gena")(SAVE-UP: ​20%)//Kid Dollmore Sona boy&girl ("Koen"&"Shiloh")

Visual concepts or picture requests might give you more help

Thank you!
    Home: Iplehouse J.I.D. Tatiana ("Reese"), Custom House Ange-Ai Mari ("Minuet")
    En route: None
    Saving for: Soom Rosette Sakura ("Gena")(SAVE-UP: ​20%)//Kid Dollmore Sona boy&girl ("Koen"&"Shiloh")

As far as I know, Rosettes are the only bodies out there. Some of their sculpts can be more mature looking, like the Summer Term Marguerite in my avatar, but yes, since they are supposed to be from an Edwardian boarding school, they do tend to look young.

Since Rosette won't sell the bodies separately, you could purchase a whole doll and then just sell the head or switch with someone who is looking for one of the heads, but doesn't need the body. There are quite a few hybrids on the Rosette thread where soneone has used a Rosette body with a MNF head or another head.