1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Beetle

Apr 21, 2012

1. If I have bought from you, or you have bought from me, please leave your feedback about it here. Thank you.

2. Beetle bought a head from me! The transaction was absolutely perfect, with quick and friendly PMs, a fast payment and a message the moment the package arrived. A wonderful buyer~ :chocoberry

3. I sold a doll head to Beetle. It was a very pleasant transaction; prompt and friendly PM responses and prompt payment.
      I would love to do business with Beetle again :)
      Thanks!

4. Beetle bought a wig and doll shoes from me. She was friendly, replied promptly to PMs, and paid quickly. Excellent buyer. Thanks again!

5. Beetle bought a few SD items from me. With prompt payment and friendly communication, I highly recommend her as an excellent buyer! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

6. Beetle bought a Resinsoul Ai on Gang body from me. She is a very kind person and I'm happy about the whole transaction. Beetle sent the payment prompt, the communication was very friendly and she let me know immediately when the doll arrived at her place. I can highly recommend her as a wonderful buyer! Thank you so much for giving my elf boy a new good home! :D

7. Beetle bought many pieces of clothes from me for her SD boy. She was so nice, friendly and excellent in communication. Payment was quick and she updated me upon clothes arrival. It was a perfect transaction, highly recommended! Thank you so much.

8. bought a resinsoul feng body in WS from beetle.

wonderful to work with and kept in contact throughout the transaction.
      shipped the body out as quick as possible.

thanks so much :)

9. I bought a resinsoul girl body from Beetle and the transaction was perfect! She shipped quickly and the body arrived packed beautifully. It's in excellent condition, exactly as described. I couldn't be happier! I'd do business with her anytime! Thank you! <3

10. I recently just purchased a Bobobie Ariel from Beetle. This is my first doll and my first time buying from the Market Place and she helped me along the process wonderfully. We had great communication during the buying process and she was always quick to get back to me and to ship my doll.
      I'd do business with her again. :)

11. I purchased a Garden of Dolls Nabiya from Beetle. She was EXTREMELY helpful, walking me through each step as I am new to the Marketplace. She was very patient allowing me to pay over the weekend due to my pay schedule. Shipping was extremely quick! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I LOVE HER!!!

12. I bought a RS Ai head from Beetle. Communication was great, she shipped fast and she even threw in two wigs for me. Then she let me know she was selling the body that had been with the head in case I wanted it before she listed it. I would gladly work with her again :D

13. Bought a Mirodoll body from Beetle and I couldn't be happier! The body and the packaging are perfect! It arrived completely bubble wrapped in a soft green cushion and it was all put in a a sturdy green box. The body arrived in tiptop condition! Thanks so much for fast and smooth transaction! 'Til next time! :D

14. Beetle bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction wen smoothly. :) Thanks for the purchase!

15. Bought a Resinsoul body from Beetle, and everything went very smoothly! Thank you!!! A+

16. Beetle bought some glass eyes from me. All went smooth and perfect!
      Hope to deal with
      Beetle soon again! ^^

17. I recently bought a Leekeworld Vampire Khal Head and Mirodoll Body from Beetle. The item was beautifully packaged and came in perfect condition. Thanks again Beetle!

18. I traded my Dreaming Doll Lia for Beetle's Resinsoul Xue. Communication was excellent and she was shipped really well! I would gladly do business with Beetle again in the future! Thank you! ^__^

19. Great Trade! No problem hope to do deal with again!

20. I bought a head from Beetle. Everything went well and very quickly. I think it was the best packaged doll part I've ever received! I would not hesitate to buy from her again. :)