1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Citrinepoint

Apr 15, 2012

1. Leave your feedback for me here! :D

2. Citrinepoint bought several YoSD outfits from me!
      she is very sweet and great to deal with!
      her messages were prompt and pleasant. And her payment was fast.
      i highly recommend Citrinepoint~!

3. Citrinepoint purchase a littlefee dress from me....she was so friendly and lovely to deal with...payment was
      fast and i would love to deal with her again!

thank you so much Citrinepoint!

4. Citrinepoint bought an YoSD outfit from me. She was very kind, nice to deal with, payment was fast and she let me know when package arrived! I would love to deal with her again and can recommend her to others:)

5. Citrinepoint bought a tiny pajama set from me. She's very friendly person and great buyer! I absolutely recommend her!

6. Citrinepoint bought a YoSD Isao from me and the entire transaction was awesome! She paid quickly and let me know once he arrived and was very communicative throughout the whole of it. Would definitely deal with again~

7. I sold some shoes to Citrinepoint and the transaction was perfect in every way - recommended buyer for sure! Thank you!!

8. Citrinepoint just bought a couple of clothing items from me, and it was a real pleasure to do business with her--she was friendly, communicative, and quick about paying. She even took the time to send me a picture of her boy wearing his new clothes! Two thumbs WAY, way up-- :aheartbea

9. Citrinepoint bought some Dollheart shorts and was perfect to work with! Quick communication and payment. Would deal with again!

10. Citrinepoint bought a SD Luts Leather Jacket from me, she was very pleasant to deal with, paid quickly and let me know when the item arrived. I would definitely deal with her again! :)

11. I bought a RS Xue from Citrinepoint, and she was a joy to do business with. My girl shipped the same day I made last payment, was very well packed, and arrived in just two days! I couldn't have asked for a better, more pleasant transaction.

12. I bought a Minifee head from Citrinepoint and I am very happy with the transaction. She communicated constantly and send it well packaged and fast. I recommend her highly.

13. Citrinepoint bought items for SD13 from me. She's very polite and pleasant buyer, fast pm's and payment. I absolutely recommend her. Thank you again!

14. Citrinepoint bought a wig from me. She was very pleasant to communicate with, and she paid promptly. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks again for a great transaction!

15. Citrinepoint purchased Volks Isao from me. The transaction was perfect. We started with a layaway, she paid off way earlier than planned. Then she also purchased a wig from me. I would do another transaction with Citrinepoint any time.

16. Citrinepoint bought some clothes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Great transaction. Thanks

17. Great repeat transaction with Citrinepoint--I saw her WTB thread for two pieces from the default Volks Isao v. 1 outfit, and I just happened to have them. As always, it was a delight to do business with Citrinepoint; she pays super-fast, communicates exceptionally well, and is always nice enough to let her seller know that the package arrived safely. Many loves!

18. Citrinepoint bought 2 of my special doll carrier bags. She paid fast and since shipping had to be delayed due to family I was happy to help. I shipped the bags once she was back home and since we are not to far from each other; okay a couple hundred + miles. But still she should have them soon. I hope her dolls not only ride in comfort in these bags, but the extra tall ones will esp love these bags.

19. ++POSITIVE++

Citrinepoint commissioned of couple shirts from me. Citrinepoint paid quickly, had great communication and was very friendly! A+

20. Citrinepoint purchased a pair of 1/4 boots from me. We had great communication, payment was prompt, and she was very friendly throughout the whole transaction. 100% positive recommended buyer. :) Thanks again!