Thread: Feedback for Chibifaery

Feedback for Chibifaery

Please leave feedback for me if you have bought from me or have sold to me! Thank you!

I bought a beautiful knit kitty ear hat from Chibifaery and I just LOVE it. Chibifaery was great to work with, worked really fast, and was extremely accommodating. I would definitely work wtih Chibifaery again.

Want to see more? Visit me on Facebook
    FS: Dolls | Wigs | Eyes

I sold Chibifaery a Delf Yder head via layaway. She made all payments on time, maintained communication throughout, and let me know when her head arrived. Thanks!
    Aireoidh tú uait mé 's gan mé ann

I sold Chibifaery my Puki Pong on layaway payed on time and even payed her off early A+ transaction would love to do business with her again *hugs* enjoy your new doll.
    Sebastian Graves, Alex, the Simi, Ellie, Beth, Stormy, Kimi, Emma, Nick, Pen

West MI BJD facebook page

I sold my MNF Soo to Chibifaery and it was a pleasant transaction throughout. She was very sweet, we communicated flawlessly, and she held on to the terms of her layaway perfectly. I would do business with her again with great pleasure any time. A +++++ buyer who truly loves this hobby.
    My dolly blog Flickr

The day has come, there are too many dolls here to list. Noteworthy:
    Agnes -FL PP Pipi (her Twitter) / Ichiro -Elfdoll Mir (my only SD) / Emma-Rose -Leekeworld Mikhaila / Moina -Soom Dolomi / BJTales Mouse (my Grail Doll) / Philia by Keysha Costley

want... want... want... WillowFayre's Avatar
    I sold my doll to Strawberry, she was fantastic to deal with! extremely understanding when I felt the need to switch from USPS to UPS due to security of the doll delivering safely and then USP shipping tracking being down. By the time I could deliver her the tracking number, the doll had arrived safely. I would highly recommend her as a trustworthy sales person. She also did a split payment plan that all payments arrived on time as stated. Feel free to sell to her!
    Home:Vincent (SD Wintery), Imogen (Kid Delf Ani), Olivia (Kid Delf Salgoo) Ophelia (MNF Soo). and Marbles (PKF Ante)
    For Sale: DOI Crush & Honey Delf Pudding
    I know I got a thing for Luts... I'm just waiting to see how they feel about me. I my girls.