Thread: Feedback for Chibifaery

Feedback for Chibifaery

Please leave feedback for me if you have bought from me or have sold to me! Thank you!

I bought a beautiful knit kitty ear hat from Chibifaery and I just LOVE it. Chibifaery was great to work with, worked really fast, and was extremely accommodating. I would definitely work wtih Chibifaery again.

Want to see more? Visit me on Facebook
    FS: Dolls | Wigs | Eyes
    Items for sale are available for pickup for FREE at Dollism!

I sold Chibifaery a Delf Yder head via layaway. She made all payments on time, maintained communication throughout, and let me know when her head arrived. Thanks!

I sold Chibifaery my Puki Pong on layaway payed on time and even payed her off early A+ transaction would love to do business with her again *hugs* enjoy your new doll.
    Sebastian Graves, Alex, Nick, the Simi, Beth, Ellie, Emma, Stormy, Pen, Kimi, Woe (waiting...)

West MI BJD facebook page

I sold my MNF Soo to Chibifaery and it was a pleasant transaction throughout. She was very sweet, we communicated flawlessly, and she held on to the terms of her layaway perfectly. I would do business with her again with great pleasure any time. A +++++ buyer who truly loves this hobby.
    My dolly blog Flickr

The day has come, there are too many dolls here to list. Noteworthy:
    Agnes -FL PP Pipi (her Twitter) / Ichiro -Elfdoll Mir (my only SD) / Emma-Rose -Leekeworld Mikhaila / Moina -Soom Dolomi / BJTales Mouse (my Grail Doll) / Philia by Keysha Costley

want... want... want... WillowFayre's Avatar
    I sold my doll to Strawberry, she was fantastic to deal with! extremely understanding when I felt the need to switch from USPS to UPS due to security of the doll delivering safely and then USP shipping tracking being down. By the time I could deliver her the tracking number, the doll had arrived safely. I would highly recommend her as a trustworthy sales person. She also did a split payment plan that all payments arrived on time as stated. Feel free to sell to her!
    Home:Vincent (SD Wintery), Imogen (Kid Delf Ani), Olivia (Kid Delf Salgoo) Ophelia (MNF Soo). and Marbles (PKF Ante)
    For Sale: DOI Crush & Honey Delf Pudding
    I know I got a thing for Luts... I'm just waiting to see how they feel about me. I my girls.