1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosetta-doll Discussion

Mar 17, 2012

1. I'm opening this thread for chat about the new Korean company Rosetta-doll and their 1/3 sized releases! :D

Right now they have one head, Zio, compatible with an SD13/17 boy body.

-------

They have photos of one other doll up on the English site, Harpas. He's already sold out, so I think they're an established company that recently opened international sales, although I can't find their Korean site?

They have more information on their order board, although you have to register to see it:

I'm placing my order for Zio with face-up soon. Is anybody else interested in these beautiful boys? ^_^

2. I think Zio has such a pretty and sweet face. I'm definitely thinking about him!^o^

3. I just submitted my order for this cutie. <3 Hope I did it right. 8D

4. The sculpt is beautiful! Too bad I don't collect male dolls. But, I'll keep an eye on this company :)

5. I noticed he has such nice lips! uAu Too bad I just put another on layaway >: Definitely will keep an eye out also on the company >v<~

6. Oo he's cute, love the straight brown wig in some of the website photos *_*...
      deciding how to proceed next hehe

7. I placed an order as well, but now it seems like the site's down? I love Zio- he's perfect for my Garion ^__^

8. I just placed my order, although I don't expect a reply until the weekend is over. (It took me an embarrassingly long time to realise that you can change the language option to English at the bottom right of the page. Makes things much easier. :sweat)

I love the way they've styled him, especially with the dark brown and caramel wigs. And those lips, boy. Hot damn. XD

9. I just placed my order too! I can't believe it! God he's sooooo pretty! I just HAD to have him! I'm so glad I noticed the order period and was able to order. I think I would have been devastated if I couldn't bring him home. He's just perfect for one of my characters.

I also made a waiting room for those of us who have ordered!
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?508353-Rosetta-Doll-Waiting-Room

10. When I saw ZIO I was in LOVE.
      Then I found he only came in NS :...(

But I knew I had to get him > _ <
      He's gona be my first NS doll and I'm kinda nervous but pretty excited too! =]

He already has a name and I just need to order his body!

11. He's a very handsome boy! Struck me immediately. Harpas is also very handsome and I'll be interested to watch this company in the future. Right now though I just bought a new darling (maybe two) so I'm going to have to hold off on this fellow but I'll look forward to seeing some come home!

12. I've been considering ordering this gorgeous boy (it took me way too long to figure out how to actually order, haha), but was wondering what bodies he might fit on--does anyone know what his neck measurement is? I assume it has to be pretty large if he can fit an SD17 body.

13. I asked them what his neck measurement is on the Q&A board, and they posted this. It looks like he's around 9.7cm:

14. Thanks for posting the info, Shien. c: I sent in an order today (here's to hoping I did it correctly).

15. I ordered one too! I've just paid him :)

16. Yay, congrats to everyone on their orders! :)

I found some more company photos of Zio here on their Korean blog (which you can access through the Rosetta-Doll site now), in case anyone wants to see him with blue eyes and a black wig. Starting to think that there's no bad way of styling this boy, seriously. xD

17. Cool, thanks!! :D

18. Going to join in here after lurking for a while.

I got my tracking number for Zio, today, so it looks like we can be expecting to see some of these guys arrive soon. :)

19. That's great you got a tracking number! Very fast!

Who orderd their Zio with a faceup? I orderd mine blank but I asked for him to be shipped straight from them to a faceup artist in Korea I chose, so it will take a bit longer for me to have him in my hands. I'll post preview photos when I get them if anyone is intrested in seeing a non-default look.

Rosetta told me when I asked that they are conisdering re-release of Harpas. If anyone else is intrested in seeing Harpas for sale, please let them know on their Q&A board!

20. I ordered Zio with the default faceup, so I still have a few weeks to wait. I'm super-excited that people are already getting tracking numbers, though. And I'd love to see everyone's photos!