1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DromosMata

Mar 9, 2012

1. Feed the feedback thread please. :)

2. Just purchased a blank feeple65 Lorence sleeping faceplate. Communication and follow up was fabulous! Item was as promised and packaged very well. Would absolutely recommend to others and would buy from again.

3. Joined an Alice's Collections group order. Communication was awesome, and she PM'd me the tracking number for the package, both on the way to her, and on the way to me. Originally, the tracking number had the wrong address to her, but it was quickly corrected, and the package made it safely the next day. Everything was promptly shipped, and arrived in great condition. ^^

I'll definitely be looking out for DromosMata next time I want to join a GO. :aheartbea

4. I joined Alice Collection GO. Great to work with! Everything went smoothly!

5. Was part of the Alice Collection GO, fantastic communication and quick shipping, I really appreciate anyone who is selfless enough to host a GO, thanks for handling all the stress for us!

6. I purchased an Apollo body from DromosMata. She was easy to work with, had great communication and packed the body very securely for it's trip. I'd definitely do business with her again! :)

7. I traded with DromosMata! Everything went great! I would love to trade with her again~
      Thank you!!

8. I sold a Fantasy Doll boy body to DromosMata. Everything went smoothly, and she was very communicative and friendly! Recommended to everyone. :)

9. I recently sold a F.Doll boy type 1 body to DromosMata. She paid promptly and it was a very smooth transaction. I would gladly do business with her again.

10. I purchased a SD shirt from DromosMata. She shipped the item incredibly fast and was all around incredibly friendly! Thanks so much!

11. DromosMata participated in my Dollmore group order. Quick payments and friendly communication. Thank you again!

12. I bought a fdoll body from DromosMata. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Communication was great, the body was packed very well and there was even some extra's added. Overall I would gladly buy from again. Thank you!

13. DromosMata purchased a pair of shoes from me. Payment was prompt and I was notified when they arrived. Great buyer.

14. DromosMata And i traded some doll clothes! everything went well~ I wasn't able to ship until the day after, so she got hers a bit late, but she was very understanding. I would love to trade with her again!
      Thank you!

15. I did a trade with DromosMata and she is very patient and has great communication!!! She worked with me and my crazy schedule and I received 4 of the most beautiful hand crafted rose necklaces for my girls :D thank you so much

16. DromosMata purchased some items I had listed and I can't say enough of how wonderful she was to deal with! She even let me know when the items arrived, truly a great buyer! Thank you bunches!!

17. DromosMata participated in my ALL THE THINGS intermediate swap, was communicative in the swap thread, shipped promply, and produced a lovely swap gift that complied with the rules. I'd be happy to have her in my swaps again :)

18. Did a trade with Dromos, two custom hoodies for my MSD boy hands. Great to work with, the hoodies were exactly what I wanted and very well made! Shipping and communication were perfect. I hope to do business with Dromos again!

19. Did a nice trade some eyes I had for a skirt they made for my Lusion. I would trade with again anytime.

20. We traded some wigs and DromosMata was just wonderful! Quick shipping and communication, and the wig is in great condition and super cute. Thank you! :)