1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ravenwolf

Feb 22, 2012

1. Just starting a feedback thread since I've made some purchases recently :) Thanks!

2. I recently completed a face-up for Ravenwolf-she was friendly throughout with great communication and quick payment-I'd definately recommend her as a buyer :)

3. I recently sold some acrylic eyes to Ravenwolf. Awesome transaction! Ravenwolf is such a sweetheart, and was always great about keeping communications with me. She paid quickly and kept me updated once the eyes arrived to her. Highly recommend, and would love to sell to again if given the opportunity. :)

4. I sold a wig to Ravenwolf. She was a joy to work with, paid promptly and had great communication. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.

5. I just bought a bobobie song from Ravenwolf and everything went awesome and he arrived in literally two days. I'd recommend her to others ^^

6. Ravenwolf participated in a G.O. that I've hosted, communications were great and she was very understanding along with paying promptly! She Notified me when the package had arrived to her and everything!
      I would recommend her and hope to do business with her again if I have the opportunity to!

Thank you Ravenwolf​!

7. Ravenwolf purchased a pair of MSD jeans from me. She is super friendly and transaction was smooth sailing from start to finish. Very understanding when I had a delay in shipping due to being out of town.
      I highly recommend her!

8. Ravenwolf participated in my LeekeWorld GO! this past few months. She was perfect: super patient, friendly, and an overall joy to work with. Transactions were smooth, and was quick to get in payments. I highly recommend her if you're doing business with her because she's ah-mazing. :D

9. I sold a doll to ravenwolf, and everything went splendidly. Thanks so much for rehoming her! :D

10. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Ravenwolf purchased a Classic Majesty blue wig from me. Perfect communication, timely payment, and a very positive transaction! I recommend her as a buyer and would do business again - thank you! :)

11. I sold a carrot wig to Ravenwolf. She was darling to deal with, she always had prompt and friendly communication and payment was quick!
      I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! Thank you!

12. Ravenwolf bought a pair of shoes from me. She paid promptly, replied to pms fast and friendly and was so nice to let me know when they arrived. All in all a perfect and easy transaction! :thumbup

13. Ravenwolf was part of my DM group order. Quick payment, great communication, I would deal with again! Thank you so much!

14. Ravenwolf recently bought a Monstro wig from me. Replied to messages quickly and notified me as soon as it arrived! Would definitely deal with again :)

15. Positive feedback!

Ravenwolf was in my Hand-Me-Down swap and everything went great! Items were shipped on time, very appropriate and appreciated by her partner and I was notified when she got her part of the swap. I would gladly have her in another swap!

16. Positive Feedback!

I purchased a set of #3 NS MNF magnetic hands from Ravenwolf. Very easy to work with every time! Thank you for a pleasant transaction. Recommended seller! :)

17. Positive Feedback!

I purchased a Fairyland minifee Shushu head from Ravenwolf. She shipped super fast, she packaged it extremely well, and she was super friendly with communication. Thinking of buying from her? DO IT! You won't regret!

18. Ordered a MNF body from Raven on Monday, he was home by Thursday. -Zero- complaints. ^^

19. Just completed a faceup transaction with Ravenwolf, and everything went splendidly! She was friendly and clear, paid in an organized and timely fashion, and let me know immediately when he arrived back, which is always great. A super client I'm looking forward to working with again ^.^

20. POSITIVE

Ravenwolf purchased some eyes and mnf pants from me. Timely payment and always great, great communication. She is highly recommended on my list - as a buyer and a seller! :D