Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback Thread for bearpicnic

I bought a pair of MSD boots from bearpicnic. It was an excellent transaction. The boots arrived quickly and well packaged. I couldn't be happier! I'd definitely buy from her again. Thanks!
    Home: Elomoria, Winter, Rowan, Siean, Ishtar, Penelope, Jenna, Sara

I recently bought a lot of clothes and shoes for little fees and minifees from bearpicnic. The transaction went extremely well, great comms. I received the items ultra fast and well packed. I love all of them and so do all the girls, we couldn't resist having a play as soon as they arrive. Thank you again for everything. A perfect transaction :0)

I'll always be Kezia... Mistress_Of_Burden's Avatar
    Rating: VERY Positive!~

Bought a bunch of cloths from bearpicnic, Plume Blanche and Amy Lilly stockings, HDS jeans and a pair of DollMore panties for my incoming MNF. Everything looks great and is in like new or or nearly like new condition. She shipped fast and the package got here in record time since Tucsan is only a few hours from Phoenix, and it was very nicely packaged. ^^

Here's a pic, thank you so much!~ XD

Bought a Hoody from Bearpicnic. It is fabulous and the transaction went beautiful. Thanks again! I would definitely by from again.

I bought some YOSD clothes from bearpicnic it arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Would be happ to do business with her again! Thanks! A+++

I purchased two Pukifee dresses and some shoes from BearPicnic and everything was perfect! Thanks for the cute clothes!

Chris

I purchased some pukifee overalls from bearpicnic and it was a smooth transaction. Item was in excellent condition and she shipped quickly! Thank you!

I purchased a Leeke wig from Bearpicnic and everything went wonderful! Communication was great and my wig was shipped quickly. I'd most definitely buy from her again!

Bearpicnic purchased a minifee chloe sp head from me. Communication was always friendly and payment was prompt.
    I would happily do business with her in the future.

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

I bought 2 wigs from Bearpicnic. Communication was great and they arrived very fast! Thanks so much!

I recently purchased some MSD clothing items from Bearpicnic. They arrived very quickly! She was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely buy from her again.

POSITIVE

I purchased a slim-mini shirt from bearpicnic. Good communication, and fast shipment! Recommended seller! Thanks.

I purchase two MSD items from bear picnic, great seller fast shipping and items are well pack. Many thanks ^^

I've bought a fullset outfit from bearpicnig and everything went really smoothly. The clothes were in perfect condition and communication was really quick and nice! Thank you so much! ^-^
    At home: Keiko - DIM Benetia, Kira - FL Minifee Woosoo, Miu - FL Minifee Eliya, Aki - Luts KDF Cherry elf boy

I purchased a YOSD sweater and a pair of TTYA YOSD jeans from bearpicnic and they were as described and arrived quickly! The communication was great as well!
    Thank you!
    Isaac | Leeland| Luke | FL LF Bisou, LF Ante and MNF Ruth FS
    flickr tumblr
    Matt. 28:20 | Isaiah 43:2 | Hebrews 6:19 | James 2:17

i bought a second hand outfit from bearpicnic. communicaion was great, and the outfit was shipped quickly and in great condition.
    my etsy onebluestocking ,my blog http://www.onebluestocking.ca/blog
    my flickr onebluestocking
    God gave us memories so that we might have roses in december

I bought a Littlefee Ante girl from Bearpicnic. It was a pleasure to work with her! She offered me a layaway, communication was kind and friendly, and she shipped my doll very fast and packaged with great care! I would buy from her anytime.
    Thanks so much, Bearpicnic! Xoxo

Bought two yosd hoodies from bearpicnic and they're adorable and just as described, very pleasant transaction all over. I would buy from her again!
    thank youuu
    let the tiny invasion begin
    you're never fully dressed without a smil....ing doll =)
    -looking for ltf Luna fp-

I purchased some clothing items from Bearpicnic for my new Doll Chateau Bella and they worked out beautifully. I found her to be communicative, friendly, and patient and I would definitely buy from her again.
    Fairy in Disguise

I purchased a MNF Luka head from Bearpicnic. Everything was exactly as promised and so super quick. Plus, she's a total sweetheart. Thanks so much!!