Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback Thread for bearpicnic

Feedback Thread for bearpicnic

Please leave any feedback for me here.
    Thanks so much!
    At home: Minifee Chloe, Minifee tan Luka, Minifee Karsh, Minifee Ante, Littlefee bw Lisa, Littlefee Ante Elf, Pukifee Ante

I recently purchase a pair of shoes and a shirt from bearpicnic and everything went very smoothly! Communication was really fast and friendly and it arrived super fast too. A pleasure to deal with and a wonderful transaction, thanks again!

I bought a pair of shoes from bearpicnic. Communication was excellent and she shipped the shoes immediately after I paid. They were in beautiful condition. She was GREAT to work with! Thanks again!

+ Positive! +

I bought some Yo-SD jeans from bearpicnic. Everything went smoothly, the item was as described, communication and shipping were prompt. I have no complaints ♥ thank you!
    Selling Soom Afi Hooves!

smile through good and bad, enjoy every day

Perfect transaction!! Great communicator!! item perfect and just as described!! Thank you!!

Great doing business with bearpicnic!!
    Loves Dimdolls & Volks Dolls….

Positive

Bought two LTF sweaters from bearpicnic, flawless transaction, fantastic communication, prompt shipping, would be more than happy to by from again anytime! Thank you!

Purchased a Littlefee Bisou sleeping faceplate from bearpicnic. She shipped right away and I received it in two days! The faceplace was perfect, just as she described. Thanks so much! Fantastic transaction! Highly, highly, highly recommend bearpicnic as a seller!

I recently sold some slim mini clothes to bearpicnic. Awesome transaction! Buyer was very friendly and great with communications. Payment on the items was very prompt, and she was quick to let me know when the items arrived to her. 'Would sell to again if given the chance...thanks much!

positive feedback good comunication, very kind, patiente and fast to pay

Procrastinatrix
    I bought several clothing items and some shoes from Bearpicnic very recently. Everything was as described and promptly shipped, with pleasant and prompt communication. I have bought from her in another venue with similar results. Would be happy to buy from her again anytime.

I bought clothes from bear picnic. It was a perfect transaction!! I would buy from her anytime! Thanks for making that so easy!

ourlittledollhouse Christina in FL's Avatar
    Great fast transaction and shipping!! Thanks for the cute LTF tights!!! Leilani is happy I'm actually getting something for her!!

I bought a complete outfit made by Foxy Brownie from Bearpicnic and it was a super awesome transaction!! Everything arrived safe and sound and super fast! Four days from purchase to my doorstep o.o I would love to do business with her again, Thanks so much!
    Full dolls:KyKadian Ryujin,Nisshou Ryujin,Sarah,Niche,MNF Karsh(?),Covelle,MNF Chloe(Matilda?),10 floating heads and 1 MNF WS body to share!
    On Layaway: Be Yours Glisten!
    And I thought I only needed 1 BJD ever! For all my dolls!

Terminal LaTi fever zorropirate's Avatar
    I purchased a pair of yo-sd/lati green boots from Karlie (bearpicnic) and the whole transaction was perfect.

She was very clear with terms of the sale and prompty and safely sent out my package.

I would reccomend her for any sale or trade!

I think I need a LaTi intervention!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zorropirate/

I received by second Littlefee faceplate (Ante) from bearpicnic today. It is in absolutely MINT condition as described, and with a gorgeous mod by Ban Sidhe! Item was mailed promptly and was very well packaged. Thanks so much, bearpicnic!

I bought a "6-7inch pink medium curly mohair" from bearpicnic and communication plus shipping was great! Thank you so much! The wig looks so cute on my LittleFee!

bought an MSD dress from Bearpicnic, she had wonderful, speedy communication, she was quick to get the item in the mail, and made sure to let me know it was on the way. All around a wonderful transaction, I would definitely buy from her again!

I've bought some lovely clothes from Bear picnic
    for my yosd doll ~ ]

she is lovely and quick with mailing my order ~ ]
    thank you

I bought two wigs from Bearpicnic and she was wonderful to deal with. Conversations were always pleasant, she was very patient and shipped super quickly. I would definately buy from her again!!
    Be Brave......Be Brave
    Ember Bella Meridae Safire
    My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SafireArts

I bought a pair of YoSd boots from Bearpicnic and Im pleased with the transaction. Communication was good, the items were in perfect condition and safely packaged. Thanks again
    Magic dance, magic dance, Magic jump, magic jump.....