1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelheim TinyHeims

Feb 21, 2012

1. Discussion for newly released Angelheim Tinies from the "Zodiac Guardians" series and beyond.

Starting with Jin the Dragon and Myo the Rabbit

I'm excited about them and looking forward to the rest of the series

2. I'm really tempted with Jin, he's got a cute face and I LOVE those dragon parts! I can't wait to see what the Rooster will look like and will definitely have to get that one when it comes out as that's my sign. I'm definitely going to be looking into my finances to see if I can swing a layaway on Jin though...in gray skin i think.

3. I'm more interested in the clothes right now. I wonder if anyone will be doing any splits soon. I can't wait to see the ox either!

4. I told myself I wasn't going to buy anything else for now, but I'm really tempted by Jin. The fantasy parts are lovely, and I like the face, although I'd want a somewhat less creepy/evil faceup. The outfit is really pretty as well.

5. Since I've been wanting a little werewolf Yo-sd, i'm super excited for the Dog sign x3
      I wish they made animal like hands too, but if the dog parts are amazing i'll just get wolf hands from somewhere else c:

6. Pictures of the body are up too.

I had to smile about the name of the new line "KinderHeim", which is German and basically means children's home/orphanage.

7. I'm really happy that another company has come out with slimmer yosds. Now I just need to save up for when the ram comes out and my little fantasy doll tinies will have a magical friend :)

8. Am I just nuts, or is anyone else having trouble getting on their site? I get a "connection reset" notice everytime I go to look, but my internet and browsing other sites are just fine. I'm on Firefox. I want to get a better look at the little dragon xD

9. would the fantasy legs and extra parts be compatible with other dolls?

or an illusion spirit doll head compatible with their bodies? o-o
      I already have a head in mind that i'd want to use on the eventual dog boy o:

do they even say if they're all going to be boys? D:

I'm not having connection issues, Silver, try using chrome maybe? o:

10. Myo is so cute!! I love the mold and the parts :) Would make a lovely little White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland...

11. Oh...so cute! Dammit, that's not good for my master plan...I am definitely pro-tiny right now, I think Jin has some adorability points, and I concur on the slight evilness of the faceups, LOL! But there are many people who can make that right too. ;)

.hlp

12. They are both adorable. I would pick up Jin but I already have a dragon coming in and I just can't afford him right now. I can't wait to see what they do with the snake, horse, ram, pig, and tiger, though!

13. I want to see that Ox and Mouse! >.<;

14. Does anyone know if basic feet parts are also included if you get the dragon/rabbit feets? I'm loving this dragon, but the ram & monkey should also be super cute! :)

15. These guys are so cute! I cant wait to see what the snake looks like... as that's my sign XD I really like the dragon one and the rabbit is cute but I dont really like the face on it :/

16. Well I'm confused! It says the dragon parts are optional, so does that mean you're buying a human doll and the wings, legs & horns are extra?

I didn't see a price for the fantasy parts.

17. Jin is really georgeous. But I already ordered two dolls this year. And I´m curious how the tiger looks like cause this is what I am.

It looks really like the dragon parts are optional ... Mhm.

18. I adore (and will probably be buying) Jin to use as a character. Why do companies always come out with these lovelies right when I'm hoping to take a break from buying dolls!

Edit: I asked about layaway and it's on the same scheme as the Junior Heim:
      1st Deposit : $100.00 (within 7 days from your order)
      2nd Payment : 1/2 of the rest of full amount (within 6 weeks from your order)
      3nd Payment : the rest of amount (within 12 weeks from your order)

They did also add that they're pretty flexible if you let them know your payment schedule, so that sound like it'll help people out!

I'm pretty sure I'll be making a downpayment when I get back from work today :sweat

19. I'm really excited to see how the rest of this series pans out. X3 I think the first two are really cute, but luckily probably not for me. I do love Jin's dragon parts and the outfits are fantastic. <3

I'm really excited to see how they work out the Snake sign, though! I'll be keeping my eye out for Dog and Ram as well, though I expect these will all be quite enjoyable.

20. I think so. I have one of their Junior Heim fantasy dolls, and he came with human parts (and if I recall correctly, the hooves/wings/horns were optional). The price for the dragon parts is listed as $95.