1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld M discussion thread Part 2

Dec 14, 2007

1. I haven't seen a thread for this girl yet. Is this Leekeworld's first mini?

Leekeworld M size - Mabel

http://www.leekeworld.us/frontstore...other=yes&catalog_num=1092&mart_id=leekeworld

She is an immature mini and her body appears to have double-jointed elbows, and a rotating joint at the top of each thigh.

I found her full measurements in the Leekeworld Message Board and a couple from the listing.

Leeke-M Girl:

Circumference of Head-7.3 inches
      Circumference of neck- 7.4cm
      Width of shoulder-90mm
      Circumference of chest-17.0cm
      Circumference of waist-14.0cm
      Circumference of Hip-18.5cm
      Circumference of ankle-6.5cm
      Foot size-5.7cm

And from the listing we know
      She is about 40cm (Girl body)
      Size of Eyes : 16~18mm

Carolyn

Mods Note: this is the discussion for LeekeWorld M (mini size dolls)

Leekeworld Milch:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286834

Different bodies and measurements:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ssion-thread&p=5802712&viewfull=1#post5802712

From LeekeWorld FAQ online:
      -M Type Girl Gentle

* Tall-40cm
      * Circumference of Head-7.3 inch
      * Circumference of Neck-7.5cm
      * Circumference of Chest-16.2cm
      * Width of shoulders-9cm
      * Length of "From Shoulder to Wrist"-8cm
      * Length of "From Elbow to Wrist"-8cm
      * Circumference of Waist-15.5cm
      * Circumference of Hips-22.5cm
      * Circumference of Wrist-5.5cm
      * Circumference of the fleshy inside of the thigh-12cm
      * Length of "From Hips to Knee"-13cm
      * Length of "From Knee to Heel"-13cm
      * Foot size-5.4cm

-M Type Girl Real

* Tall-40cm
      * Circumference of Neck-8cm
      * Circumference of Chest-16cm
      * Width of shoulders- 9cm
      * Circumference of Waist-15cm
      * Circumference of Hips-19cm
      * Circumference of Wrist-6cm
      * Circumference of the fleshy inside of the thigh-11.5cm
      * Foot size-5.4cm

-M Type Boy Real

* Tall-40cm
      * Circumference of Chest-16cm
      * Foot size-5.4cm

-M Type 2nd Girl Real

* Tall-40cm
      * Circumference of Chest-17.5cm
      * Foot size-5.4cm

Leekeworld M discussion thread Part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...iscussion-thread-Part-1&p=2651002#post2651002

Leekeworld M discussion thread Part 2:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?500733-Leekeworld-M-discussion-thread-Part-2

Leekeworld Wiki:
      http://www.denofangels.com/doawiki/index.php?title=Leekeworld

2. Yay! New thread! I always start off with spam, but I can't spam her here! Anyone know if Ashley has made it to be On Topic? I hope I hope I hope so! Or else I'll have TWO Leeke girls and no outlet to spam them on DOA! Wish there was a single thread for OT Dolls that were still considered to be Resin BJDs but only got disqualified on aesthetics! Wouldn't that be cool?!
      Anyways, anyone ever re-string the art doll body. I took mine apart to blush it and now I'm regretting it... I'm going to do my best re-string today, but any tips would be appreciated! :)

3. Checking in to subscribe to the new thread.

4. I'm interested in seeing the art body restrung also. I haven't got mine home yet,so I can't take a look. I just want to be prepared. xD

5. Pity that I won't be able to spam my new girl when she arrives. As for re stringing, it makes me shudder just thinking about it :-) although I did restring a tiny 11cm doll once and it wasn't as bad as I thought.

6. PrincessStarburst: Do you have Flickr account? They have group for the big headed girls there :3 Lots of gorgeous pictures too ;)

7. Just saw little Benjamin, and he is just so darn cute! Too bad these little guys aren't more popular as I would eventually love to see owner photos of him. His pouty face is just to die for, though I can't really see some of the photos that they decided to put in his collection very well.

8. I did it! I put her together again (actually, it was nowhere near as difficult as I thought it would be! Actually, it was better, easier because there aren't a lot of little tiny hooks etc.)

9. Yes, I am Howcutecanyouget on flicker and I am a member of the Big Headed Girls group. My girl arrived today and I adore her :-)

10. PrincessStarburst: Wow!! Conratz \(^ o ^)/ I already checked her pics ;) She's so cute and adorable :3

11. I am thinking about buying a Leekeworld Mabel..
      Can anyone send me owner photo's of her? :)

12. Congrats Princess! I saw your sweet Leeke girl! She's gorgeous!

I always forget what Mabel looks like... I'm a Leeke Noob! 0_0

13. Gotta question (I posted this same question in the Mikhaila thread also): has anyone done any extreme modding to their art bodies? I mean boob decrease/increase,joint fixing,other torso mods,kneck mods,etc. If there is a thread for this,please let me know and point in the right direction. =3

14. Have you taken a look on flickr? that is where I find most of the photos that I am looking for :-)
      I think there are a couple of Mabel's on the MP at the moment too.
      Thank you everyone for your sweet comments about my girl. I am seriously Leeke'd :-)

15. lol! Cute!
      Chibi- sorry, most I've done is blush, restring and hot glue suede. What mods were you planning?

Princess not even sure I should look at Mabel, I'm already in a bad way over Ashley!

16. @ emsinott: My obitsu Alice head is planned to go on that head. I'm sure that I will have to use a milkcap or something similar. I haven't finished paying my body off yet so I can't say for sure all of things I wasnt done (mods done for special posing). I do want to have her chest built up and enhanced though,for a fact. All of other things will be less permanent like tattoos and peircings. I haven't really seen any extreme looking art bodies out there. Other than Boa of course,who I think is beautiful and I wish there were more big bottomed boys. =3

17. Oh, I haven't heard of Boa! I love the big bottom bobble head style though! I hope it catches on a little more!

18. I'm not sure if I shared a picture of her already, but here's my Carol girl,, Amelia:

[​IMG]

She's on a Customhouse Little Junior body at the moment, but I'm thinking of getting her a Leeke Gentle body eventually.

19. I am dying to order my Ashley! I wanted to go through DDE but it seems like they're taking a long time to a. post a link to the pre-order b. respond to my question about her! :\