1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lefaye!

Feb 8, 2012

1. Please, leave feedback here if I sold/bought/trade/etc etc something with/for you. =D

2. 5 STARS FOR LEFAYE :)

I adopted a Fairyland RealPuki Soso from lefaye and the transaction was perfect! She maintained good and constant communication throughout the whole process; answering all of my questions and even taking extra pictures that I requested. She shipped Soso out immediately after I sent her my payment, and Soso arrived here to California from Canada in 4 days. The condition of Soso was exactly as lefaye described-- being close to minty condition.

I highly recommend lefaye as she is honest, prompt in communication and very pleasant to work with.

Thank you very much lefaye! Rest assured, Soso will be very happy here in my home :) and that I will send you pictures of her soon!

3. Lefaye bought some Realpuki clothes from me. She was very nice to deal with, communication was great and her payment was on time. She also notified me when the package arrive. I would recommend working with her! :)

4. I am new at this. II do have a Fairyland Real Puki PuPu. Full set, ns, sleeping faceplate, extra hands; little elf shoes. box; pillow ; and full set of clothes. It is brand new; never out of box. I also have Real Puki PoPo brand new in box, ns, fullset. I also ave real Puki Tyne and SoSo Tyne and SoSo hae aton of very beautiful clothes. I d not know how to sell on DOA. My e-mail address s [email protected]. PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU.

5. Lefaye adopted my Pukifee Zoe. She was a perfect buyer, paid in time and sent a message when the package arrived. We could discuss everything that was needed, she answered quickly despite of the different time zones :)

6. Lynne, I can't help you with listing because your email address keeps getting returned...

7. I bought a wig from Lefaye! Everything went super smoothly.

8. I bought a pukifee from Bayley (lefaye), and it was a perfect transaction. She was great fun to chat with, answered all questions promptly, shipped quickly and packed very carefully. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks again, Bayley. :daisyKat

9. I purchased Pano parts from "lefaye" and it was a great transaction from beginning to end. She replied quickly and answered all my questions. Shipping was super fast. I'd would definitely do business with her again.

10. Lefaye purchased a Realpuki Toki from me. She was polite and swift with communication and payment. A great transaction.

11. Lefaye purchased a pair of eyes from me. She was extremely patient and an excellent customer. Her communication was great, payment quick, and she let me know when her package arrived. Thanks so much!

12. I bought lefaye's Realfee Soso. She was a pleasure to deal with, answered promptly to my PMs, and sent the doll right away. It arrived very fast and was well packed, everything was as described. I would gladly deal with her again!

13. Lefaye purchased a pair of MSD stockings from me. Communication was quick and friendly, and she let me know when the package arrived. I would gladly sell to her again! :)

14. Lefaye bought a pair of eyes from me, it was a simple and pleasurable transaction, thank you! <3

15. Bought an outfit from me via Layaway, everything was perfect. Nice communication. Thank you again ^_^

16. Lefaye purchased a wig from me. Great communication, prompt payment and smooth transaction. Highly recommend. Thanks!

17. Lefaye bought a realfee Soso from me. Communication was excellent, payment in time, a perfect transaction in short.
      Thank you miss. :)

18. I did a faceup for Lefaye on both her awake coco and sleeping coco face plates. Lefaye was so wonderful to work with! She was always kind and polite, knew what she wanted for her dolls, and even sent along little buttons for me which was so sweet of her! She paid promptly and I was a doof and forgot to apply her eyelashes but she was still kind about that too! Would highly recommend!

19. Hello, I purchased a Fairyland Realfee Coco and the doll was just as described. The seller answered all questions promptly and was also friendly. Shipping from Canada to the USA was super fast. No problems with the transaction at all. I’m a pleased buyer!
      Thanks

20. I bought sweet little realpuki pupu communcation was nice and shipping fast, thank you!!!