1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Semiotickitten~

Feb 2, 2012

1. Leave me ALL your feedback! :fangirl:

2. Semiotickitten purchased my Luts Nanuri '07 and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast, was always friendly in communications and even let me know that he arrived safely ^_^ Thank you so much for such a nice transaction!

3. I just sold a Souldoll SoulDouble L-Heart to Semiotickitten. Great transaction! She is a lot of fun to deal with, paid off her layaway in good time, and let me know when he arrived. I'd be glad to do business again anytime.

4. I sold a Soom Aphan to SemioticKitten. Payments were made swiftly and communication was very pleasant, I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again. Thank you so much! ^^~

5. Semiotickitten bought a Dollmore Judith girl from me on layaway and was fantastic to work with. She paid on time with no issues and let me know when the doll arrived, was friendly, and left me feedback rather quickly :) I would recommend her as a buyer to anyone and welcome any future transactions! Thanks so much for adopting my girl!

6. Semiotickitten bought a TaTa trench coat from me and was such a pleasure to do business with :) Communication was awesome, payment was quick, and Semiotickitten even let me know when the coat arrived. Highly recommend to do business with! Thank you Semiotickitten!

7. I purchased a Soom Amber FC from Semiotickitten on a layaway. She was very patient with me being late on a few payments and understanding. Wonderful seller.

I love my darling Amber, thanks so much for letting me be able to own one of my dream dolls!

8. Semiotickitten bought a ANother Secret Mr. Rabbit head from me. Everything went very smoothly, she was adorable during the whole process !
      Communication was very kind and polite, payment was instant !
      Highly recommended :) Thank you again !

9. I bought a Volks SD10 body from SemioticKitten.

She kept in touch we me the whole way, which I really appreciate, and was really friendly in her communications. I would gladly buy from her again.

10. I sold a Withdoll Juwel to SemioticKitten. Paid in layaway timely and as promised. Great buyer with good communication. And she has amazing patience and tolerance after a terrible misunderstanding on my part with in the postal system. I would gladly suggest anyone to do business with her. Thank you!

11. SemioticKitten purchased a DollZone tan Moment-Ji from me. Her communication was great and she made her payment quickly. Thank you for a lovely transaction!

12. I sold a LUTS Moonlit Song Bory to Seimiotickitten. Payment was prompt and communication was great. She let me know as soon as he arrived.

Thank you for a perfect transaction :)

13. Seimiotickitten bought a pair of soom quartz fantasy dragon legs off me and was a pleasure doing business with from beginning to end. With Super friendly messages and on the spot payment, I highly recommend doing business with seimiotickitten... I know I will when the occasion happens again. Cheers and Enjoy ;)

14. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

Seimiotickitten Bought a Limited Janus Miho head from me as a Christmas gift for a friend. She kept great communication and paid promptly as she promised. Over all the transaction was smooth and I found her to be a pleasure to deal with. Even with a payapl bleep being a stressor in the arrangement she was an absolute dream and very understanding. I highly recommend her as a buyer. A+++

15. I purchased a Doll Leaves Blue boy from Semiotickitten and the whole process was very good. She was extremely prompt to get me extra pictures of him when I was first enquiring, and she was relatively fast in her replies. I was a little disappointed that I never received a tracking number for him and his pillows were not included like they were supposed to be, but that's no matter! An absolute A+ seller and I would buy from her again. Keep up the amazing work :)

16. SemioticKitten traded me her Withdol Juwel for my Bambee head and all kinds of wigs. Everything went smoothly, I got Juwel in perfect condition! Everything was wrapped well and communication was quick and open! Would work with again!

17. I sold some SOOM MSD hooves to Semiotickitten and I couldn´t be happier with my buyer. She answered my PM´s quick and friendly and paid lightning fast. She also let me know Asap when the package arrived. I can highly recommend her! Thank you :)

18. SemioticKitten sold me a Shinya Minimee head on a short layaway. Had been a wonderful transaction. Thank you very much. :aheartbea

19. SemioticKitten bought DD Melty outfit from me. She's friendly and replied in reasonable time (we live in different regions), we had a smooth transaction. Thank you again!

20. I bought a set of Soom Adamelli hooves from SemioticKitten. Her communication was great, and the hooves arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. I would certainly do business with her again! :D Thanks for a smooth transaction!