1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Davy's Feedbacks

Jan 12, 2012

1. I recently got Marketplace access, so I create a Feedbacks topics for buyer or seller with who I done any business =) :D
      Don't hesitate to add a Feedbacks for me =) Thanks in advance !

2. I sold a Dollshe Bernard face to Davy.
      Fast payment and good communication, she´s a great buyer!
      Thank you!

3. I sold a Roderich head to Davy on layaway :D
      The payments were sent very promptly and the communication was great!
      She's definitely a great buyer that I will recommend to everyone ^_^!
      Thank you so much for the wonderful deal!

4. I bought a Souldoll Sharics from her. :)
      She was very kind, answered really fast and packed him well! She shipped this gorgeous boy also really fast, so after 4 days he was at my place - very good transaction, I would love to recommend her! :)

5. I sold a Soom Dia to Davy and it was a great transaction. Payment was fast, communication was great, and it was overall a wonderful transaction. Thanks!

6. I bought a Nabarro's boys Yakumo head from Davy, it was a really great transaction and the head arrived perfectly and quickly!
      Thank you so much Davy.

7. Positive feedback!
      Davy bought a Soom head from me and was charming to deal with. She's sweet, very understanding and friendly. Thank you~~

8. I bought a Soom Adamelli from her. Nice seller, good communication. Very understanding. Thank you!

9. Davy bought a head from me, and it was a great transaction. No problems with the payment, and all communication was very prompt. Thank you!

10. I sold a doll head to her, and the transaction went perfectly;
      she's an excellent buyer!

Thanks again, Davy~

11. I sold a Migidoll Cho head to Davy! She's wonderful to deal with, good communication, timely payment. The transaction was great and I'd definitely deal with her again! Great buyer!

Thank you, sweetie! :aheartbea

12. Davy bought a lati yellow/Pukifee dress set from me and it was a great transaction- fast payment and good communication! Thank you!

13. I bought a Soom Bygg from Davy! The lovely little fella came in his original box with all his paperwork, was beautifully packaged and Davy was attentive, friendly and communicative throughout the entire transaction. I highly reccomend her to buyers and would definatey purchase items from her again. : D

Thank you Davy!

14. Perfect seller! She's very pleasant and friendly and always promptly kept her emails with me :) would defiently do buisness with again

15. Excellent seller, an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much!

#15 dobby, Apr 13, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    16. Davy sold me a Soom Dia head and everything went perfectly! I am very pleased and I recommend this seller.