1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sdrcow

Jan 11, 2012

1. Hey peeps! Please leave any feedback for sdrcow here!

:)Thanks muchly!

2. sdrcrow bought some YoSD boots from me. Very pleasant, quick with payment, overall good experience!

3. sdrcow purchased a pair of green eyes from me. Payment was prompt and I was notified of when they arrived! 100% positive feedback. I would recommend doing business with sdrcow and would do so again in a heartbeat! :)

4. sdrcow bought a few things from me and paid right away, the whole transaction went really well and i was even notified when the items came in. Thanks a lot!!

Hope to do business again as everything went so smooth :D

5. sdrcow bought 2 macbook mirrors from me. Communication was great and the payment was prompt! Would totally do business with her again! Thank you soooo much! =D

6. sdrcow was a delightful buyer of my girl SD boots. After having three flakes I was so grateful for the quick, easy, and friendly transaction I had with sdrcow! I can't thank you enough!! I definitely wouldn't hesitate to reccomend. <3

7. Sdrcrow was amazing to work with. SDrcrow paid quickly and let me know when the boots arrived.

Thank you!

8. great guy. my cousin and I both bought a doll from him and I purchased clothes from him. He ships out fast and cheap and keeps you up to date if their is an issue like a returned package. (:

9. sdrcow bought some SD clothes from me, and he was a great buyer. Prompt payment, friendly communication, and let me know when everything arrived. Thanks a lot, dude!

10. I bought a few YoSD chairs from sdrcow, transaction was perfect. Quick to answer my questions and quick to ship the package. Chairs arrived safely and were packed beautifully. Thanks so much!

11. sdrcow bought a pair of eyes from me. The transaction was perfect. Quick payment, and friendly communication, definitely recommend them! :)

12. Bought sdrcow's Dreaming Doll Airi. I couldn't be more in love with her. sdrcow was amazing to deal with as always and shipped her out very quickly. She was packed well and arrived safely. Would definitely recommend and purchase from again!

13. sdrcrow bought a wig from me and was very easy and pleasant to communicate with, I'd definitely do business with again!

14. sdrcow is a wonderful buyer! I sold two SD heads to him and it was a very pleasant transaction. Very fast, friendly communication and quick payment.
      We've had an issue with shipping, it took really long and the tracking wasn't being updated. But he was very patient and understanding on the process and everything went well in the end~ (:

Thanks a lot! &#9829;

15. I did a trade with sdrcow , my MNF Shushu for his Elfdoll Yuan and also a bunch of clothes + money back from me and couldn't be any happier! Very smooth transaction, friendly communication, I have only great things to say about sdrcow! I hope we keep in contact and can do business again in the future!!!
      100% positive feedback from me!
      :fangirl: Thank you so much!!!

16. i bought a Luts Dew head from sdrcrow for a good friend of mine^^
      everything went great and i can highly recommend doing business with him ^w^
      thanks a lot

17. sdrcow ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! Great at communicating the details of the custom design (even sent an awesome pic!), as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd love to work together again, and hanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

18. sdrcrow bought a doll head from me and everything went smoothly.
      Fast payment and
      great communication
      Highly recommended
      Thank you ^ ^

19. Sdrcow bought my Luts event head. He was very easy to communicate with and paid promptly. He informed me when she arrived, as well. Overall, I am very happy with this transaction, and would certainly do business with him again. :)

20. Sdcrow bought an Iple Vito from me and was perfect to deal with ... great communication and payment. I wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again :)
      Thanks for a great transaction x