Ningyotan BJD Photo Contest - Theme "Celebration"
1st Prize:-A Bei Tiny RS doll (value $100US)
2nd Prize:-An SD Dragondoll Head (value $70US)
3rd Prize:-2 Monique wigs of the winner's choice from the In Stock section of the website (value $40US)
1) "Like" the Ningyotan Facebook page THE NINGYOTAN BJD PAGE ON FACEBOOK
2) Post a picture in your gallery and tag the Ningyotan FB page in the description. You should note that it's for the Ningyotan BJD competition in the description also.
3) Post on the Ningyotan Facebook wall to say you've entered a picture
4) Email a high resolution copy (maximum 1200 pixels on the longest side) to firstname.lastname@example.org
(as we all know what Facebook compression is like. Include your real name and ensure the email address you are providing allows the Ningyo email address otherwise return messages may go into your spam/junkmail folder
5)Your photo will then be uploaded to the Ningyotan FB page in the folder for the corresponding week
6) This is a contest of skill but we are looking for individual entries that are creative or fun, not necessarily the best quality photograph (skill wise) so please upload even if you only have a mobile phone camera!!!
1) Can enter more than one picture, but only one per week
2) Contest will run for 6 consecutive rounds and end Mon 13th Feb 2012
3) Original submissions only, the work has to be yours.
4) There must be a BJD or part of a BJD in the photo, any company's BJD is acceptable!
5) Winner(s) will receive their prizes at no charge but International entrants must pay the shipping fee
6) The theme 'Celebration' is entirely up to the entrant on how they wish to interpret that
1) We will be asking 1 random judge per week to pick their favorite submissions each week. Some judges will have absolutely or very little doll or judging experience. I will be requiring these judges to also give me notes to post on WHY they chose the winning image
2) The more your enter, the more chance for your images to be judged and to win