1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Only-Doll Discussion Thread [large dolls] Part 1

Dec 14, 2011

1. I myself am mostly looking at Only-Doll's MSD girls at the moment, but I noticed they have some pretty nice SD sized dolls available as well and I noticed there wasn't a topic for them yet. I have started a Flickr group which is still empty as we speak, haha. It's extremely hard to find owner pics so far. I'm quite interested in this new Chinese BJD company as the dolls are pretty and quite affordable.

There are two people selling Only-Doll dolls on eBay at the moment, but they both aren't confirmed as official dealers as yet. Please let me know if this changes!

Good to know: there's a Christmas event for Only-Doll going on at MoC, 20% off of a full doll at checkout when you pre-order a doll! Ends December 30th.

Official website: Only-Doll
      Official Taobao store: onlydoll.taobao.com

US dealer: MintOnCard
      Flickr group: Only-Doll BJD Flickr group

DoA:
      Waiting room topic: Only-Doll Waiting Room ~ ♥

Company feedback topic: Only-Doll Feedback (ALL)
      Database topic: Only You: The Only Doll Database

YiFeng (male)
      [​IMG]

MoYan (male)
      [​IMG]

ChiYao (female)
      [​IMG]

NingShang (female)
      [​IMG]

2. I had a look at Yifeng before and he is definately pretty. I have put him on my wishlist over at MOC

3. YiFeng is gorgeous. If I weren't so tapped out after Christmas, I would order him, but alas, with two dolls on layaway from Iplehouse I can't do it now. I wish his eyes were smaller and his hair wasn't blue, but I still want him.

4. I'm considering one of the 1/3 girls, Yue-Er for my Latidoll Aida. She seems to be the right size with a very delicate body and most importantly--a small head! And at 20% off, she'll be a real bargain as well. The tinies are very appealing too, Chu Chin is adorable.

5. Yeah, four new SD dolls were added to their collection at Mint on Card! I'll post pictures if I don't forget ^^

One of their 1/4 girls is very cute too, XuanYan I think.

6. I ordered YiFeng from Mint on Card. I was suffering withdrawal symptoms waiting for Iplehouse to ship my other orders, so I opted for instant gratification. Lucky for me YiFeng was in stock at MoC. He'll look great with my Rainy Elfgirls.

7. Oh wow, I'm super interested in these guys. D8 Has anyone ordered any of the girls?

8. Unfortunately, no SD sized O-D dolls have popped up in my Flickr group or in the database thread yet...

9. That's a shame, well hopefully soon. :huh?: I think these dolls have a ton of potential, while I'm not hugely fond of the male body they have - I do like the faces and the girls look so pretty, it'd be a crime not to buy one.

10. I have to say, YiFeng was something of a disappointment. His factory faceup looked nothing like the photos on the website. They gave him a brown rosebud mouth. In fact, his entire faceup was done with one color. I ended up redoing it, which annoyed me because I had already paid for a faceup. Here he is, before I repainted:

[​IMG]

And, if I may be permitted a second photo, here he is after I modified the faceup:

[​IMG]

11. I actually was planning on getting a YiFeng with out the face up anyway XD. I was about to put a down payment on him, but then I decided that I'm getting my Blue Blood Waltz first.

12. Anyone have any feedback on the posing of these guys? I'm considering the girl body for a hybrid, but I was hoping to see more owner pics... 9o9

13. I am also considering the 71cm boy body for a minimee head I have. I would like to know how the posing is. I'm looking at getting normal yellow skin, is it as dark as it appears on mintoncard? The minimee head I have is fairly dark.

14. Has anyone had an owner pic of Yue Er? She is my first doll to get

15. Is it possible to get a YiFeng head and assemble it on a girl body? I liked YiFeng though

16. I see it's been a while, I got a ChiYao in a trade, and she's fitting in nicely I still need to get her a face up and I plan on opening her eyes a bit more but here is my new girl.

[​IMG]

17. I ended up using the body but selling off the head for my Onlydoll. So now she hangs out mostly in the Merry Doll Round thread since that is where her head is from. I do like the Onlydoll SD girl body for posing though, very nice for a lower priced body. :D

[​IMG]

18. Does anyone have a MoYan without the factory face up? I'm in love with his low eyelids but the factory face up is too feminine for me.

I had a look at some of these dolls on flickr....Only-Doll must have a great photographer because they definitely aren't as beautiful as they look in those pictures.

19. Does anyone here have resin matches between Only-Doll and Lati Doll?

20. I know I'm a bit late, but I wanted to share some pictures of my beautiful new Yi Feng! Still need to figure out a character for him![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]