1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IrrealDoll ~ Ringo!

Dec 8, 2011

1. I am most definitely getting one :) Would love to put her and my Lumedoll Saiph on Doll Chateau bodies... a project for next year perhaps ;)

2. As far as I know, Sakuli hasn't decided for sure if she is going to offer Ringo for preorder? I hope there's enough intrest that she decides to go ahead with it, I really want one.

Does Sakuli isllustrate a comic (?) I'm not sure but i've seen photos on her blog and flickr of her drawings, Ringo really looks like her characters. Very unique style

3. She is lovely!! I really love this head but it will really depend in what color she will offer her for me xP

4. I'm pretty sure that Sakuli will do a preorder of Ringo sooner or later, but I think that she wasn't sure of the number of heads and the colours, so maybe it's a good moment to let her know here what are our preferences xD (I want mine in oriental skin and he will be a boy, but I'm not decided yet about his hair and eyes colour).

Sakuli has published an illustration book recently (Synkope), and you're right, Ringo reminds me a looks a lot like one of the character in that book! I told her the same when I saw it, and now I want a Ringo head even more >3<

5. Hope she doesn't mind me saying, but I PM'd Sakuli and she actually has a couple of heads available, in Oriental Skin. Hopefully I am going to get one of these before the pre-order ;) I would like to try her on my Dollstown Elf body, if that works I may get her in tan if offered in future pre-orders as Dollshe resin matches Dollstown... I do so want a tan girl!!

If anyone is interested, when I get her I can try the head on all my bodies (DF-A boy, Lumedoll boy, Custom House Ai girl, DT Elf) so we can start to get an idea which bodies work nicely :)

6. :O!! Oriental Skin would be perfect! Which is not good since I really do not want another head xD

I think I'll start with if I want a girl or a guy and then I'll figure out everything else xD

7. I don't mind about the colour, I can get a body to match or I don't mind blushing to make it match but I have to have one of these!

8. Haha I know!! I said no more big dolls and now... I am keeping one I was going to sell, and getting another one... but they will prob be floating heads for a while :XD:

9. Mine too! xD
      Though I may change my mind if shipping is too high... Which it will certainly be D=
      I cannot wait to see more though > w<

10. I shouldn't be spending more money just before Christmas, but... just sent payment for my head so I might be the first one to get her!! :D

11. Congratulations! Show pictures when you get it. :)

12. Congrats!! Cannot wait to see it > w<

13. Hm, I keep getting confused about the dollshe colours. Which is the easiest to match again?

I think it is the way the eyes are set wide apart is one of the really unique things about sakuli's dolls. Very cute, and somehow, it gives them like a little bit of an animalistic look. Ringo is like a little puppy.

14. Oriental skin is, I believe, the easiest to match as its close to Volks NS, which means it should match most companies with normal-yellow type skin :) When I get the head I can let you know what its like next to AiL NS and DF-A NS-Y, which are both near identical to Volks.

I like the wide eyes too, gives her a very etheral, faery-creature look!

15. I love the wide apart eyes too, it makes the head so other worldly. It's just wonderful.

16. Such a unique face... oriental skin would be fantastic!

17. I absolutely LOVE this sculpt. I think he'd look super cute with my Shinji ;u; Brothers perhaps? X3 I can't WAIT for the preorder! *pines* I'm praying for a Christmas bonus haha.

18. My head is on its way :D Excited!

19. Wow! Already!? That was fast :O!

Tags: